White women eating ass

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

It's a sign of being submissive to my black bull. If I was at a some bulls place and he had some friends there and party started going around. It wasn't long after a few hits of the party favors that I was naked. Being naked, being stoned and in a room full of black men is such a huge turn on for me. My bull was always in charge so he did most of the directing. Sometimes my husband was there and sometimes he wasn't. For a black man to drop his pants and bend over hiking his ass up in the air. He would say bitch get over and show these niggas how much you love eating a black mans asshole. Doing something like that in a room full of other black men was always so sexy and I made it so nasty putting on a good show. There was a lot of unflattering comments directed at my husband and me. It was degrading and humiliating for my husband but not for me. There were times when my husband had to hold the black guys ass cheeks apart so I could get my tongue deeper up his asshole. Other times my husband would hold my head tight against the black guys asshole while I frenched that black asshole. They did let me take some breaks giving hot sloppy rim jobs to kiss my husband which everyone got a kick out of. After giving a couple hot nasty rim jobs my bull started fucking my asshole. My bull would say yeah this white bitch is good at eating out a black mans asshole but when she is getting butt fucked by a black man her rim jobs are out of this world. My bulls didn't let just any black man fuck me but I couldn't begin to guess how many black men felt me up kiss on me and jerk them off. I sucked so many black cocks and had my tongue in so many assholes I can't remember how many.

560_1000.gif

Back