White wives

Yes my husband even meets me occassionally out on a date like an old friend when Im with another man.That way Im completely exclusive to the other man,loving him,kissing him,cuddling him,dancing with him and being very sensual and sexual with him.Its mine and my husbands biggest turn on!Finally culminating with me going home with my date for really intense love making!

Elles trompent leurs copains pour la première fois ; c'est aussi la première fois qu'elles voient un homme de couleur nu... Elles savent ce qu'il attend d'elles : elles vont lui décalotter le gland avec la bouche avant de lui sucer la verge et les sacs, puis elles se feront prendre par derrière, sans capote, l'une à côté de l'autre, en alternance, durant toute la nuit... Au réveil, leurs vagins endoloris seront gluants de sperme épais et fécondant...prem.jpgprem.jpg

View attachment 950662 ...."Good answers ... so many guys seem to want the wife to leave their husbands out of the loop. These bulls should know they're usually no more than novelties for many couples experimenting with sex variations."
Yep. Your right. I been got it , so many that dont. Your just a fetish to get them off.

She always let's me know she is meeting one of her FWBs or new guy. No secrets here and she enjoys being a hot older wife that still attracts the younger guys.
Yes , your wife is sexy. Would love to fuck her.

We have no secrets as well. We have found that full and open communication is the key… we came to a mutual agreement 15-16 years ago that I am not man enough for her… then she discovered BBC! Now we are working on finding a LTR with eventually live in situation…

We have seen other couple struggling with open relationships because they tried hiding it from each other. Our experience has taught us to avoid these kinds of people.

Is it hotter when you have a wife cheating on her husband or when he has full knowledge?
To me when he has full knowledge!

I want him to know who stretched that married pussy open and loose and sent her home 💦 leaking! Knowing that's she's going straight home to to show and tell makes it hotter for me and motivates me to use her really good!♠️

It's hotter when hubby is watching and he A. Gets to see how slutty his wife can be with the right BBC having little to no limits.
B. He gets to witness his wife going to knew levels in pleasure and satisfaction and share in that moment with her.

Back