White Wives Impregnated

Of course, it's wonderful, as is the feeling of complete humiliation when you go out for a walk with a black baby and all the women smile condescendingly, realizing that you have big horns, and give your wife a thumbs up
For me it would depend on the circumstances. Sometimes it would be very humiliating but much more exciting. I think there would also be times that I would be very proud to be walking with my wife and her black baby; sometimes with the ******* of my wife's black baby also, if she knew who was the ******* of her black baby. I would love holding my wife's black baby while my mostly naked wife, big milk filled white TiTs exposed down to her nipples, gave the ******* of her black baby a deep French kiss in front of me and many other people. Even better if he held my wife's big milk filled white TiTs while my wife fed her black baby in a public place; maybe adjust my wife's Ti
Gorgeous

Of course, it's wonderful, as is the feeling of complete humiliation when you go out for a walk with a black baby and all the women smile condescendingly, realizing that you have big horns, and give your wife a thumbs up
For me it would depend on the circumstances. Sometimes it would be very humiliating but much more exciting. I think there would also be times that I would be very proud to be walking with my wife and her black baby; sometimes with the ******* of my wife's black baby also, if she knew who was the ******* of her black baby. I would love holding my wife's black baby while my mostly naked wife, big milk filled white TiTs exposed down to her nipples, gave the ******* of her black baby a deep French kiss in front of me and many other people. Even better if he held my wife's big milk filled white TiTs while my wife fed her black baby in a public place; maybe adjust my wife's TiTs and nipples to help my wife's black baby suck my wife's nipples to get her milk out of my wife's TiTs.

Yes i do impregnate the wives of their request. The husband's tell me all the time to fill them up with cum cause I have so much stamina that I can fuck for hours and still be hard as iron pole after I cum so much inside their wives. When I meet up with the couples I always tell them their is a big chance of them getting pregnant by me cause im very fertile and they tell me they accept it and fill her up. I have breeded many wives in my experience and I don't mind donating my seed to any couple cause if you go to a fertile clinic they want to charge you so much money and that's crazy. So if anyone that's want to be breeded Im wiling to donate my seed free of charge. Just DM me. Thanks
wow :love::qos:

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
Hell I would love for wife to be taken by a BBC at this stage of the game .

Yes i do impregnate the wives of their request. The husband's tell me all the time to fill them up with cum cause I have so much stamina that I can fuck for hours and still be hard as iron pole after I cum so much inside their wives. When I meet up with the couples I always tell them their is a big chance of them getting pregnant by me cause im very fertile and they tell me they accept it and fill her up. I have breeded many wives in my experience and I don't mind donating my seed to any couple cause if you go to a fertile clinic they want to charge you so much money and that's crazy. So if anyone that's want to be breeded Im wiling to donate my seed free of charge. Just DM me. Thanks
I love the way you are honest with the couples that want to have a baby. That you explain to them that when you fuck the wife there is a "big chance of them getting pregnant by you because you are very fertile". I can easily believe that the couples "tell you they accept it and fill her up" because they want the wife to have a baby, your baby. Congratulations on having bred many wives and thank you for donating your cum to the couple's wife. It is important for couples to know that you most likely will plant your baby into the wife, so they know it will not take a long time for the wife to have your baby.
I know from personal experience that you are correct that a fertile clinic will charge you so much money that it seems crazy. $40,000 for a baby that is not yours and that probably has a ******* addict mom and *******. It is a terrible shame. I hope that people learn soon to take advantage of you and other men like you to have your baby for no cost. I have a brother in law that has adopted 2 babies from a ******* addicted mom through an adoption agency and paid them $80,000 plus extra costs to keep the mom safe and happy.
Another important point is that the 2 babies that my brother in law adopted are NOT related biologically to the mom or *******. I think most women would prefer to have their own baby, even if the husband is not the biological *******. At least the wife would have her own baby even if not her husband's but yours.
Thank you for helping so many couples.

For me it would depend on the circumstances. Sometimes it would be very humiliating but much more exciting. I think there would also be times that I would be very proud to be walking with my wife and her black baby; sometimes with the ******* of my wife's black baby also, if she knew who was the ******* of her black baby. I would love holding my wife's black baby while my mostly naked wife, big milk filled white TiTs exposed down to her nipples, gave the ******* of her black baby a deep French kiss in front of me and many other people. Even better if he held my wife's big milk filled white TiTs while my wife fed her black baby in a public place; maybe adjust my wife's TiTs and nipples to help my wife's black baby suck my wife's nipples to get her milk out of my wife's TiTs.
I also like this

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
It was a huge turn on fantasy for me to think about my wife being bred by her Black Bull while I watch. And then watch her sexy belly grow with the Black baby. I get turned on by photos of naked white women proudly showing their Black pregnant bellies

Back