White Wives Impregnated

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
Nice. The question is what does this babe mean to you or to the other people here? And what for you need him/her? Kinky fetish of the lifestyle or to love and cherish? Sorry for the babe if the first one tbh. Each baby deserves to be loved first. Think about it, please. Think about expected and unexpected changes in your life as well. Analyze it. Your life will go vice-versa. And do it only when you are ready.
Fingers crossed biological fàther is not a donor-kind only with a no-obligation mind.

Sadly, my white slut wife did not admit that she very much wanted a black man to fuck his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb until she was too old to have anymore babies. If she would have told me sooner, I would have helped her have a black man fuck his black baby into her.
It’s natural science black and white contrast

My wife’s natural desire will be to suck big black cock rather than a medium white cock if in a situation where nothing else matters

Nice. The question is what does this babe mean to you or to the other people here? And what for you need him/her? Kinky fetish of the lifestyle or to love and cherish? Sorry for the babe if the first one tbh. Each baby deserves to be loved first. Think about it, please. Think about expected and unexpected changes in your life as well. Analyze it. Your life will go vice-versa. And do it only when you are ready.
Fingers crossed biological fàther is not a donor-kind only with a no-obligation mind.
None of the 65 men that fucked my wife bareback, shooting their cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb in front of me, ever mentioned anything about taking are of their baby if they fucked their baby into my wife. My wife and I always assumed that her and I would raise any babies anyone fucked into her.
Of course my white wife was a popular sex party married white slut for all cocks, so it would have been difficult to find out who fucked their baby into my wife.

Now, more and more often, if someone criticizes a white woman for giving birth to a black baby even while married, this increasingly looks like racism. Well, many simply declare that they adopted this baby, revealing the Truth only to close friends. What is surprising from our experience is that many of those to whom such a truth is revealed very soon go down the dark path themselves and some join families with interracial children!View attachment 6504990View attachment 6504991
Looks like he already knocked up Mom and now working on daugh ter..Love it..

Back