White whores excites you even more when your cuckold sucks a BBC member

Sir, this confuses me. Is she a whore in the sense that you pay to see her? Is she a whore in that you pimp her so others pay to see her? Or is she just a slut ?

A lot more women are into this scenario than you might think. Partly it's because she likes that the guy is sharing what she wants.

Power is pleasure, and having her man suck you off is projecting power over him. Many women love watching their cuck succumb to oral submission, some anal. Its very erotic and sexual. Says a ton about the bull to a woman as well. How powerful is he? Homophobia is a fear, and many girls don't want fearful Bulls so the openness, comfort, and confidence really ignites them.

I have a white whore and she asks me to let her cuckold suck my cock, I sometimes agree to let him suck, but I don't understand why it excites women so much
Sir, this confuses me. Is she a whore in the sense that you pay to see her? Is she a whore in that you pimp her so others pay to see her? Or is she just a slut ?
I guess that I am being picky her - but the language I think is important. I have been a ho - done the deed(s) for $$$$ and I have been and still am a slut - do it for free with total strangers when the mood strikes me.
First you were confused, then you were picky....the real question is why did you hijack a thread that was a question that had NOTHING to do with you?

Power is pleasure, and having her man suck you off is projecting power over him. Many women love watching their cuck succumb to oral submission, some anal. Its very erotic and sexual. Says a ton about the bull to a woman as well. How powerful is he? Homophobia is a fear, and many girls don't want fearful Bulls so the openness, comfort, and confidence really ignites them.
You just nailed it on the head. The ultimate hotness is watching your cuckold get used and suck. Watching him experience that same mind blowing pleasure and watching your manly bull give it because he knows he was made to so superiorly.

This is so true, my wife was so turned on by the 'power' rush she got not only by me submitting to her bull, but also by the getting her bull to excercise his (and hers) power over me. She told me she came when she saw how hard he got when she asked him if he would be the first to take me anally

You just nailed it on the head. The ultimate hotness is watching your cuckold get used and suck. Watching him experience that same mind blowing pleasure and watching your manly bull give it because he knows he was made to so superiorly.
It’s also permission for the wife to enjoy herself with no doubts or regrets. Couple that with the bull projecting power and you have an intimate formula for passion and pleasure for all involved.

We both want to get to my cuck hold stroking guiding and swallowing my bulls cock for me yes it’s submission to my Bull but better it’s submission to me it shows me he understands he is not all the man I need for him to feel the strength himself in his hands and his mouth will teach him how much more man I need to be satisfied

Back