White Thorn Lodge - PA

They are closed for two years because of covid and in addition to that the WV crew will be in town early because of the Football game !! Simply said the tequila will be flowing !! 🙍🏾‍♂️👍🏿

It’s not anymore !!!
I had a feeling the vibe must have shifted since an exhibitionist couple I follow online made content on site in mid 2019. (nothing too crazy, they kept it clear of the families and the noise levels low.) Hope you have a blast!

I had a feeling the vibe must have shifted since an exhibitionist couple I follow online made content on site in mid 2019. (nothing !!too crazy, they kept it clear of the families and the noise levels low.) Hope you have a blast!
What I am hearing from informed sources is a record crowd is expected

Since I got back from my trip to White Thorn, I have had several ask what was it like and about my experience !! Once, you attend you will always attend each year !! No doubt there !! I met folks who have been going for 20+ years and refuse to miss it as it’s that good. While it’s centered around volleyball (you don’t have to play to go or be nude to play) it’s a major down and out party !!! ESPN was here years ago and HBO was there this year to cover the Volleyball part of it and it will air early next year under Bryant Gumbel wide world of Sports !! All I will say if if your liver can handle the alcohol, and your genitalia can handle all that’s there to be had and your body cab handle the nonstop attention you will receive, you will be here every year too !! Now to anyone here who may read this and think it’s a fuckfest with a bunch of drunken people who play volleyball, we respect your warped thinking and do everyone a favor and stay home as this event is not for you. All others who can read between the lines, you will not regret attending if you do so. To the black men here, this is a smorgasbord that you dream of !! Some will have you running for cover !!!
Mic drop. !!!!! 😳😁

Since I got back from my trip to White Thorn, I have had several ask what was it like and about my experience !! Once, you attend you will always attend each year !! No doubt there !! I met folks who have been going for 20+ years and refuse to miss it as it’s that good. While it’s centered around volleyball (you don’t have to play to go or be nude to play) it’s a major down and out party !!! ESPN was here years ago and HBO was there this year to cover the Volleyball part of it and it will air early next year under Bryant Gumbel wide world of Sports !! All I will say if if your liver can handle the alcohol, and your genitalia can handle all that’s there to be had and your body cab handle the nonstop attention you will receive, you will be here every year too !! Now to anyone here who may read this and think it’s a fuckfest with a bunch of drunken people who play volleyball, we respect your warped thinking and do everyone a favor and stay home as this event is not for you. All others who can read between the lines, you will not regret attending if you do so. To the black men here, this is a smorgasbord that you dream of !! Some will have you running for cover !!!
Mic drop. !!!!! 😳😁
I can imagine all the white pussy that black men there can get, so fucking hot.

Back