White only black men

I find it strange how people always try to pigeon hole others into types, categories, etc.
Does it matter ?
The word I think you're looking for is stereotype. All men are not the same. All Black men are not the same. All women are not the same. All white women are not the same.

The ONLY commonality is I, like each of you, am unique, unlike no other. And no, that doesn't automatically mean you are special-you have to work and earn that one.

The word I think you're looking for is stereotype. All men are not the same. All Black men are not the same. All women are not the same. All white women are not the same.

The ONLY commonality is I, like each of you, am unique, unlike no other. And no, that doesn't automatically mean you are special-you have to work and earn that one.
Stereotyping only will be excepted when its positive like all whitemen have small dicklets and black men all have big cocks . I noticed no complaints from the anti pigeon hole guys Is that how stereotyping works? Asking for a friend who’s interested in the politics and not sex like some black guys on here

Generally, no Blackman is white only because if, one sees a HOT non-white females nature will take over. Reasons for White only range from A through Z; however, many of my Black friends say White females tend to be more feminine and sexually adventurous.
Not to mention submissive. Can't tell you how many times a white wife asked for me to pull out or wear a condom, only for them to submit to my desire to pump them full of cum. The two to three week pregnancy scare that follow are hot as fuck. God bless white women ❤

Not to mention submissive. Can't tell you how many times a white wife asked for me to pull out or wear a condom, only for them to submit to my desire to pump them full of cum. The two to three week pregnancy scare that follow are hot as fuck. God bless white women ❤
My girlfriend always goes in with the intention of using a condom, but has been talked into going raw. She gets so hot and wet she can’t find the word “no” in her vocabulary.

Thought I'd share this with the community.

I was out with a few friends drinking last night and one of them brought one of their friends who was black. The topic of discussion soon got onto women and he mentioned that he was 'white only' (ime only sleeps with women'. I was very intrigued and cautiously asked a few questions as he doesnt know me our our lifestyle.

Long story short he loves white women and even had his fair share of attention from them last night.

Are any other black men on this site 'white only'? If so, is it just the attraction or is there any other reason behind your choice?
I was married to a beautiful black woman for 17 years. Went through a horrific divorce. It just so happens that all the the women that I found to comfort me during that process and after were non Black. Spanish European American white. I've always dated all types of women since I was a young. Thought nothing of it. However
something changed in me after the divorce. I found it more appealing to be with a non black woman. I'm not going to get into all the specifics. Just for the record it certainly has nothing to do with the way they look. They are some of the most beautiful women on the planet. That being said I can't see my preference for non black women changing any time soon...If at all.

I would say most of the brothas I know are more so “open to all women” than “white only.” Everyone has their preferences, which is fine.

However, I did encounter the most “white-only” brothas when I did an internship in Salt Lake. Not that there are tons of black folk there; but I never saw black couples, and my experiences on that apps supported that lol

Back