White minority?

How do you think interracial love and the whole scene will change in the US and Europe as whites begin to become a minority as opposed to people of colour? Will it increase the amount of white people mixing and increase the rate of white demogrpahic decline all the more? Consider how much pronounced it will be in big cities that are especially diverse and in the younger generations where in Europe we are already begining to see a non white majority. Do you think white people will still be seen as the beauty standard or will people of colour and mixed people replace them?

Are white people going to become a treaured rarity or a forgotton piece of history?

Attachments

• tumblr_p5wkyhAdyd1w8cvalo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_p5wkyhAdyd1w8cvalo1_500.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 157
hmmm I'll bite. I think the amount of mixing is only set to increase, but might eventually level off. Unlike previous decades, I think most mixing will be Men of Color impregnating a white woman. I could definitely see white women remaining the beauty standard (though over here it's more towards mixed or latinx), but it's clear that white men have been knocked down a few pegs. I'm sure we'll still be seen as good providers lol

hmmm I'll bite. I think the amount of mixing is only set to increase, but might eventually level off. Unlike previous decades, I think most mixing will be Men of Color impregnating a white woman. I could definitely see white women remaining the beauty standard (though over here it's more towards mixed or latinx), but it's clear that white men have been knocked down a few pegs. I'm sure we'll still be seen as good providers lol

Very true! Its created such insecurity amongst white men that I think its created both the sissy/cuckold phenomena and the Alt-right haha.

Why would it level off?

well, I'm pretty sure not every black man wants a white woman and vice versa. closest thing we have to look at is South America, especially Brazil. Still some ethnically white people down there, but certainly not the majority.

Something tells me you know quite a lot about this insecurity ;) seeing as you've been involved in both phenomenons now :)

Mixing going in both directions... It means that after some time, lots of people will be mixed race, they will have genes of few races (not just black or white).
White people still will be on earth for more few hundred years, and maybe more, just like other races.

Bob Marley was half white.... Muhammad Ali, Whitney Huston, James Brown were mixed race people, it wasnt a problem...

Read more
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans

well, I'm pretty sure not every black man wants a white woman and vice versa. closest thing we have to look at is South America, especially Brazil. Still some ethnically white people down there, but certainly not the majority.

Something tells me you know quite a lot about this insecurity ;) seeing as you've been involved in both phenomenons now :)

Very true haha I am the cliched sexually inadequate white boy :) I'm sure its better to be sissy rather than alt right though right?

Mixing going in both directions... It means that after some time, lots of people will be mixed race, they will have genes of few races (not just black or white).
White people still will be on earth for more few hundred years, and maybe more, just like other races.

Bob Marley was half white.... Muhammad Ali, Whitney Huston, James Brown were mixed race people, it wasnt a problem...

Read more

I think you are ignoring white concepts of racial purity. White supremacists have always pushed the 'one drop rule'. This means that anyone who is mixed race at all is not white. Blackness however is an inclusive term.

And mixing may be going both direction but Africa is going through a massive grwoth spurt while all over the world white fertility is dropping and dropping.

I think you are ignoring white concepts of racial purity. (...)
That are not "white concepts" but something some folks who are too deep in their own sh!t are sharing inside their secluded circles to get themselves off. *lol* And yes, i am ignoring that!
(...)White supremacists have always pushed the 'one drop rule'. This means that anyone who is mixed race at all is not white. Blackness however is an inclusive term.
No. Just because some folks have a view about things doesn`t make that reality. It is what it is.
And mixing may be going both direction but Africa is going through a massive grwoth spurt while all over the world white fertility is dropping and dropping.
i wonder what`s the point. All chi!dren are mixed! They combine two different sets of genes, the mom`s and the *******`s. No matter if the parents have approximately same skin color/type or not. ;)

Read more

i wouldnt say it takes that long. maybe if you stopped imigration into "white" countries now and let all the people that are already inside mix then it might take a bit longer than a few centuries until everyone has a drop of recently arrived *******. if we assume migration into white countries,not the us, continues like now you wont have any unmixed whites anymore in certain countries in already around 100-200 years. maybe there will still exist certain small groups who try to stay unmixed for a little while longer but they will be a small minority.
of course it matters what you consider as mixed. you could "whites" aren't really the same either. so many white" ethnicities will probably be significantly "mixed" in max. 100 years because of inter european migration.

you have to realize that the in this case important population of a country in only consists of the people who are still fertile and about to have children or are going to be fertile in the future. the old people do not count only the younger ones. and here europe doesn't have that many anymore and these younger age categories already consist to a big part out of imigrants.

you have to realize that the in this case important population of a country in only consists of the people who are still fertile and about to have children or are going to be fertile in the future. the old people do not count only the younger ones. and here europe doesn't have that many anymore and these younger age categories already consist to a big part out of imigrants.

Exactly! I saw some data saying over 50% of babies born in Paris have African backgorunds :)

i wouldnt say it takes that long. maybe if you stopped imigration into "white" countries now and let all the people that are already inside mix then it might take a bit longer than a few centuries until everyone has a drop of recently arrived *******. if we assume migration into white countries,not the us, continues like now you wont have any unmixed whites anymore in certain countries in already around 100-200 years. maybe there will still exist certain small groups who try to stay unmixed for a little while longer but they will be a small minority.
of course it matters what you consider as mixed. you could "whites" aren't really the same either. so many white" ethnicities will probably be significantly "mixed" in max. 100 years because of inter european migration.
Biggest part of imigrants is from midle east and north africa, geneticaly lots of this peple have big part of white genes...
So in mixed mariage ******* will be more white, than africans or midle easterners.
American black population in bigger danger than white people, black people have mixed mariages with asians, latinos, whites... Geneticaly even now would be hard to find real black african people in America, lots of them are mixed.

Very true haha I am the cliched sexually inadequate white boy :) I'm sure its better to be sissy rather than alt right though right?

It's ALWAYS better for a white boy to be a sissy!!! It doesn't matter what the other options are! Taking on our appropriate feminine sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN is the responsibility of all whites. Femininization is the future for ALL white boys! I keep forgetting... have you been BLACKED yet?!?!?! I know you were going on dates with BLACK guys, but I can't remember if they bent you over, or if you let them smash?! I bet you probably at LEAST sucked sum BLACK DICK though!

Back