White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I've had a fantasy or two+ about being ******* and ****** into sucking off a black guy, I've never been with a guy and for me to do this I have to be made to. I'm not into the sissy or wearing womens clothes thing, no feet or kissing ass just a ****** into blow job where I'm also made to swallow. Being currently single it's tough out there to find a woman who is into this, so for now Ill remain single and straight.

what if your wife tells you to do it? if you say no, then she might not be satisfied!

For one, my wife would never ask me to suck another man's cock ... never! She said the same thing about going down on another lady, but then we hooked up with a very, hot, 23 yo redhead bartender at our local Outback Restaurant for a few years back ... she went down on my wife and gave her some awesome orgasms while I fucked that cutie from behind, and my wife felt obliging to do the same to her. It was one of only a few FFMs that really worked out for us. Most the girls in FFMs were lez and had the hots for my wife. They'd play with us but would want me to fuck my wife not them. But, we've had a few that did work out great. We're both pretty much hetros however.

i should follow up my previous statement by telling white boys - if you ever have the chance to suck a Black Cock, go ahead and do it. Take the Superior Black Man's Dick in your mouth and down your throat. Swallow a Superior Black Man's cum, and let it drip down into your stomach. This is the closest you will get to true Superiority. Once you do this, you will really begin to understand the white boy's role on earth.
I want to

i have, with my gf at the time there to watch and encourage me, and now on my own for a black man who goes to the same gym as i do. There is no comparison to the feeling of sucking a black cock.

I'm not into the cuckold scene really. Most of the time I chase girls and I'm usually pretty dominant but every so often I love to be on my knees looking up with a mouth full of BBC. It's very nearly a fetish and I wish that I could find more opportunities to try it but no such luck around here... If you have bbc and live near BCS hit me up...

Yes I would. Never done it, but the thought of a black cock really turns me on. Would be willing to give nearly any service...

tumblr_ml2cqgDW1o1rsj09wo1_1280.jpg

I have licked my lover's bull's black cock clean after sex. And, Another lover has had me get on my knees and lick her lover's ass, suck his balls and give him a full blow job while he gave me exact directions on what to do with my tongue and mouth to get him off good. He blew a huge load into my throat that practically choked me. After that, it became a regular activity a few times a week and my girl would watch and masturbate to his domination of me. It was ultra hot especially since I am not really too bi and certainly not gay. the humiliation was intense and very exciting.

You have not learned your place yet. You have that luxury in this point in time but eventually, all white boys will know their place.

LOL ... you're really into this, aren't you, flsubboy?
"I have not learned my place"??????? :bounce:

Hey, if you want to go around on your knees lapping up black cock cream, be my frik'n guest, but pleaseeeeeeeeee don't suggest to anyone that they don't know their PLACE ... that's very demeaning! "Haven't Learned My Place" ... that's funny! I'll think about this stupid statement for the next few days and I'll smile every time I do ... "Haven't Learned My Place" ... now that's cute. HA! :)

I suck off a beautiful black cock a few minutes and swallow every drop of his load. I believe this is the lease away population can do for the black male population. Including giving you this email family black men actually do deserve this. I will never say no to any black looking for me suck him off.

Very good hearing from you, jcomerford!

Back