White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Yes, I am (wanna be) cuckold, I understand that black men are sexually superior to white men. I am straight, but being white and accepting my position, I am ready to submit/serve black men. I would not have problem sucking black dick and swallowing black cum. For me that is not gay, it is just submission, and I don't care what other people might think...

Yes, I am (wanna be) cuckold, I understand that black men are sexually superior to white men. I am straight, but being white and accepting my position, I am ready to submit/serve black men. I would not have problem sucking black dick and swallowing black cum. For me that is not gay, it is just submission, and I don't care what other people might think...

Great post

My first wife found out that a black buddy and I were having sex in my garage after she went to bed at night. She thought she would freak me out or punish me by letting him fuck her. He fucked her a few times and he and I would suck each other while she played with her pussy. When she saw us fuck she could tell we were both into it more then and left us alone. It worked out good for awhile because he and I could fuck and suck at home since she knew and he didn't think his wife wouldn't put up with it. My wife told his wife and we found out she wanted to watch us. Soon he and I were hooking up at his house with his wife. I got to eat her pussy after he fucked her. My wife left and moved in with a women. I think they are lovers. She kissed me hello when I stopped off to give her some of her stuff and she smelled like pussy. My buddy and I get to have sex pretty often now and sooner or later I think I'll get to fuck his wife. She keeps sayings she's never had any white dick.
I would have never thought that in less than ten years I've gone from a real pussy hound to a guy that likes sucking cock and getting fucked. Never underestimate the power of a big black cock and a full load of cum!

I do as I'm told. If a black man wants me to suck his massive horse dick, I get on my knees and suck. If a black man wants to use my asshole, I bend over and thank him for the privilege of receiving his perfect cock and virile load. I serve the snowbunny bbc addicted white girl and she is a slave to the black man. I'm the bitch of both my woman and her alpha male. It's just my place. I'm the inferior male who simply gives what he can in order not to be cut loose entirely.

I do as I'm told. If a black man wants me to suck his massive horse dick, I get on my knees and suck. If a black man wants to use my asshole, I bend over and thank him for the privilege of receiving his perfect cock and virile load. I serve the snowbunny bbc addicted white girl and she is a slave to the black man. I'm the bitch of both my woman and her alpha male. It's just my place. I'm the inferior male who simply gives what he can in order not to be cut loose entirely.
You´re right

Back