White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Fuck no! My wife enjoys it, especially 69. Watching her in action is a real turn-on but when I join in it's strictly both of us men enjoying her.

I just don't understand all the interest at this site in having white guys suck black cock!? Can someone explain this? Is it the "humiliation" posters perceive this causing the white guy? Is it the "control" posters feel it portrays the black guy having over the white guy? Surely its not a GAY thing ... hopefully! :rolleyes:GIF_NiceCockDUDE.gif

I just don't understand all the interest at this site in having white guys suck black cock!? Can someone explain this? Is it the "humiliation" posters perceive this causing the white guy? Is it the "control" posters feel it portrays the black guy having over the white guy? Surely its not a GAY thing ... hopefully! :rolleyes:View attachment 145456
In our case it isn't matter of humiliation. My husband ever turned on hearing my stories about my ex black boyfriend. When finally we had a trio with him, during our first date, my husband was so excited thinking about I was going to have sex with my ex in front of him.
It was over the sofa from our the living room. When I started to give my ex a blow-job, my husband was extremely excited watching us and he wished to help me. He came beside me and we sucked my ex's cock together. My ex responded with a great erection, perhaps because he really knew he was going to relieve himself inside me some seconds after that.

I just don't understand all the interest at this site in having white guys suck black cock!? Can someone explain this? Is it the "humiliation" posters perceive this causing the white guy? Is it the "control" posters feel it portrays the black guy having over the white guy? Surely its not a GAY thing ... hopefully! :rolleyes:View attachment 145456

Its a combination of all three and more.
There are some gays looking to dress up as sissies and suck and get ass fucked by black guys under the guise of being "cuckolds".
Then you have the humiliation junkies who desire being "******" to service black men in front of their wives and others and then there are a few black men who enjoy the thought of exercising the kind of control and power to not only use another mans wife as his slut but to also have that man kneel before him and surrender his mouth to him as well.

Then there are the bisexuals who just want to get kinky with their wives and another guy, the dominant women who get off on controlling their husbands and having them exhibit their submission by sucking cock and eating cream pies and I'm sure there are a few more scenarios if I took time to consider what they might be.

Sad to say (and see) that I am in the minority here. Not interested in doing anything with the black guy other than maybe becoming friends and an occasional high five or hand shake. Play time is for him and my wife. I would be good with fucking my wife after he is finished with her but I would not eat a cream pie or anything like that. Just me....and 37 other people apparently.

I'm with you and Mac. I'm not gay or bi so I wouldn't be doing anything with a BBC except keeping my girl's pussy wide open while that monster cock slides in. After that, possibly having a straight 3some with him were we DP and take turns with my girl. That's about it. I guess we are the minority.

can't we just say to each his own. if you don't like the thread then don't open it. plain and simple. just because you don't like what someone else does. well that just like a car some like one fords and some like chevys.

if some like to suck bbc then thats ok as long as all are ok with it. if you don't want your bbc sucked by hubby then that is your choice.

Just try and remember to each his one. what turns one man on may turn another one off. don't mean it is wrong.

i want a mini-cooper!!! :rolleyes:

That's odd, I would have thought for sure that you were more of a long, big black Lincoln limo sort of Lady.
Especially one that has a big, buff, handsome chauffeur that knows just how to really drive it .... around. :D:bounce:

Back