White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
My first wife found out that a black buddy and I were having sex in my garage after she went to bed at night. I got to eat her pussy after he fucked her. My wife left and moved in with a women. I think they are lovers. She kissed me hello when I stopped off to give her some of her stuff and she smelled like pussy. My buddy and I get to have sex pretty often now and sooner or later I think I'll get to fuck his wife. She keeps sayings she's never had any white dick.
Too bad, you couldn't have all stayed together. It would have been polyamory at its best; two bisexual men, a bisexual woman, a heterosexual woman and a lesbian. Maybe you all could have ended up being bisexual together, but it would have meant that you needed a HUGE bed.

Honestly, I'd LOVE to suck a big black cock! I fantasize about it almost daily. I dream about be ****** or ******* to do it, having one trusted DL friend whose cock I could suck regularly. I also love to fantasize about be overwhelmed by multiple throbbing hard big black cocks at once. At least 2, but preferably more, like 3-4 BBCs. I guess you could say that the typical gang bang, gang *******, and ****** bi/feminization is basically my ideal fantasy! :threesome::sex::sex::sex::help::qos::qos::qos::qos::p:p:oops::mstickle::mstickle::inlove:

Honestly, I'd LOVE to suck a big black cock! I fantasize about it almost daily. I dream about be ****** or ******* to do it, having one trusted DL friend whose cock I could suck regularly. I also love to fantasize about be overwhelmed by multiple throbbing hard big black cocks at once. At least 2, but preferably more, like 3-4 BBCs. I guess you could say that the typical gang bang, gang *******, and ****** bi/feminization is basically my ideal fantasy! :threesome::sex::sex::sex::help::qos::qos::qos::qos::p:p:oops::mstickle::mstickle::inlove:

We have the same desires. I would love to have a FWB, with a BBC to use me regularly, plus a couple of his friends.
I have so wanted to go to sleep and wake in the morning with the taste of BBC and cum in my mouth.
Maybe be awaken with a BBC in my mouth or being shoved into my ass.
HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!

100% honest story here...

The hottest sex I ever had was when I did a 3-way with a massive bull I found on craigslist, and a white woman I paid to have sex with us on craigstlist. I did this 3 times with the same bull and he was probably around 9 inches and fairly thick.

The first time, I was 69'ing the girl and he slipped his cock into her from behind (bareback of course) and I was eating her out. All i did that time was suck his balls a bit.

The next time we met, was with the 2nd girl I paid off craiglist. There were not ******, but girls I posted an ad about adult work and they responded. This time, I was fucking her and she was sucking him off. What I did was, I started kissing her, next thing ya know, it just happened, I turned my head and started sucking on it. It was nothing like I thought it would be. Actually the head was kind of a rubbery texture lol. She was so shocked! She kind of smiled and watched.Then we started taking turns.

I sucked his cock a few times during that sex session, which was the best sex i've ever had. I still think about it often. I'll never forget this - when he came, he busted a nut in her SO fucking huge, it immediately started pouring out of her. Of course, I immediately ate her out. Then, he went up by her head and I fucked her then, as we both cleaned him off together.

It was amazing... I'd never kiss another guy, and no way i'd ever let one fuck me in the ass lol (can you say hemmoroid??! Gross), and it's odd I feel zero sexual attraction to any guy even a black guy. But I recognize whey they are so desierable to white women, and just love pitching in with the woman, it's kewl actually. Next time I do this, I'm going to try and swallow.

Oh look another fake cuckold that's just gay....Enjoy using people for your gay activities? And you have to pay for it! hahaha What a fucking loser! I told you before on other topics that you're bitching people on, I'll be on you like a sumo wrestler for fucking me around.

Back