White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 447 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,275 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Only if wife will not know it ;)
oh you Noooo noooooo nooooo you should let her see it. Show her you are dedicated to exploring and learning as much as you can to make you a better partner. Puttin yourself out there being vulnerable to her if she reacts badly to it. Offer to suck cock for her then tell her you love it. Have her pick the ones you have to survive sucking.
share one with her.

tumblr_ol6rorcI0B1t8vguho1_540.gif

Yes! With @nikki47770 to share the experience and pleasure!
yes I would already be on my knees slurping up this dick oh he owned me

My ex-wife fell in love with one of her bulls one time. We had already discussed submission to him when he was around and they were fucking. Sometime during that period they were talking privately and he told her he wanted me to suck his cock in front of her as a show of submission and she agreed she would ask me. I was shocked and said no but during our next meet up he grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my face. I resisted at first but looked over at her and saw how doe eyed she looked at him then at me so I submitted to him and sucked his cock while he told me how good it felt and how much they both appreciated it. Later that night she told me how much it meant to them and how good it felt seeing me submit to him for her. From that point on I submitted to licking his cock in front of her as a show to them I submitted to him being her alpha lover when he was around. It loosened things up a bit when her and I were alone and really seemed to make it easier when we were discussing him and them for her to admit how much she loved him and wanted him in her life and eventually lead to a fem/humiliation period which was a lot of fun. It only happened one other time but the key elements were the right comfortable dom bull and my woman falling in love with him and wanting me to show her how much I recognize his superior cock pleasing her and that I accept him as her chosen mate..encouraging and helping them both fuck..the only unturned stone would be to faciliate their breeding long term and him being a permanent fixture in our lives with a love baby between them..both our families and two husbands

I've sucked a black man. I loved it. Being between his legs, looking up to him as I sucked. Loved when he pulled my head down hard as he was cumming. It's all I want now.
I knew that I can't wait for the day to come for me to say that I have taken a black Cock into my mouth but after reading your post My Cock was rock hard for it!

I think it is our duty to service the black man. He should be taking our white women, but we need to be there when he needs us.

Not just the physical nature but also to take care of all his needs. I love the black man, and hope to become more enriched in his life.

Back