White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I was a straight white male for 30 years. Within 3 months of meeting my wife I was a cuck and shortly thereafter I started sucking BBC and have never looked back. I got put in panties by her lover and eventually started crossdressing. 8 yrs later I am happily married to my beautiful wife and we both date black men, some together with me as her cuck, but a majority we see independently.

I would love to suck them beautiful Black Cocks But I am afraid to take one up my man pussy have any of you Cuckolds had one if so how big and how bad did it hurt
Relax and take his cock in you slowly. It will barely hurt. Once he is all the way in and you get to feel his manly thrust into you you'll know the pleasurable feeling of satisfying a real man. I have a black stud that allows me to lick his balls and suck on his cock, but getting fucked by him is wonderful. When he's fucking me I get to feel completely submissive and owned by him.

Sucking Black cock is an honor to me.

It is an act of service and submission, not necessarily one of homosexuality.
Exactly. Part of it for me is true white reparations that my wife so creatively included in her training of me and part of the reasoning for the flipping of myself to black men and her excluding me from sex with her. Of course she went 100% FemDom at the same time. But to be on my hands and knees, totally naked in front of a black man, smelling him, licking his balls and ass/asshole and getting ready to accept his cock in my mouth, the wife standing there with a large tube of KY Lube in her hand, both of them citing the sissy white man present and servicing happening of the black man, it adds new fuel to my sex life. To be on my hands and knees sucking his cock (no matter the size of it) while the wife is actually lubing and prepping my asshole--is a whole other dimension that send me each and every time into thoughts of shaving my legs, cross dressing, wigs, make up and being feminine. BTW--this is all coming from a previously 110% straight man, loved females, (I am sorry--a bit racist, but hey that is the way I was raised), etc., now I honor and worship black men and accept their precious sperm seed with honor!!!!

I started by cleaning my wife's lover when he was finished and I really enjoyed it then one day he asked if I wanted to get him ready for her and I said sure and he let me take the first load then he would take care of her next !
Gently massaging, touching and fondling their balls and asses is my specialty and most of them love it or at least enjoy it and they flaunt themselves getting hard by the assistance of the white cucky hubby, etc. All part of the aura and eroticness.

Back