White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Actually, you answered your own question:

... although, I don't think you are actually bi-sexual as you don't have emotional attachment to men, just their dicks. Also, as you have no desire to engage in anal sex, the best description is that you are a "Cocksucker".

Its great that you and your wife have activities that you are able to mutually enjoy and that seem to have brought you closer together. :)

That's the best way to find out if it is something you really enjoy or if it is something better left to fantasy. However, if you try it and enjoy it, it may then become an obsession, so make sure you and your wife have discussed it and are prepared for whatever may come of it.
I would love to

No surprise over 60% admit to or to fantasizing about sucking BBC. But it’s probably more like 99.9%. All day I fantasize about sucking BBC, but with the only aim to get my slutty boipussy stuffed with that alpha BBC. To me, cocksucking is just about fluffing myDaddy so he can fill me up with what I need.
that so true im bi sexual only for bbc i love sucking black men are hung very big . My wish is to get gangbanged by hung black men . I think about bbc everyday

My hubby is not aloud to touch any cocks unless they are using me. He loves to suck my lovers cock after they abuse my pussy. He loves to swallow their seed and will always clean up evert drop reguardless if it on me or in me or the floor or if some drips onto my masters ass he will lick it clean too. He loves those cocks because they are what I crave and the only thing that pleases me.
G love eaing bbc cum from a hot pussy

I would love to know about the fantasy of sucking a bbc. Where, with who, just you and him?What gets you aroused enough to fantasize about it. I would love to share one with you. That gets me so hot. I really get a major orgasm when Someone tries a bbc for the first time be it sucking and pen. and jacking, or just the first time in the presense of the real deal. I would want to do whatever it will take to get you so aroused and have you in just the right position for you to be less than an inch away from him being inside your mouth. Not agressively but sutle. My lips on one side of it and your lips on the other side of it. There is just something about the first time a nice bbc goes in to your mouth. It is so stimulating, and to share that with you would be a priviledge for sure. You'll be glad you did. You may not ever do it on a regular basis or even ever again but just that once. I think It may advance your level of senseuality and enhance your overall sex life
I havent had bbc for few years but sure love meet a few hung black guys to enjoy some huge bbc's

Back