White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
DSCN3841.JPG I have and want more!
dateposted-friend

I regularly suck off our black bull and his fiends. Its my role and my place to do so whenever requested without delay and i'm always on my knees in a heartbeat. We white cuckold faggots cant compete with the superior black man so the least we can do is make sure their cocks are never soft, that we never fail to clean them promptly and obey the superior black mans commands.

I fantasize every day about sucking huge black cocks! it turns me on more than woman do! theyre just soooo big and beautiful and thick! they make my little panties all wet every time. whenever i see a black mans bulge i go crazy! ive only sucked one so far though, I NEED MORE!!! just the thought that most of these black studs have way more cock just in the head of their dick then i do in my entire dick drives me nuts. i can wear my panties and you cant even tell theres a cock under there its so small!!!
Wow sissy Boi I'd love to come along in the street and drag you into a motel room where I could use your hole's for my pleasure!II'd love to throat fuck and cum up your tight white arsehole.

Back