White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
About 30 years ago, I joined the military and went off to basic training. There I met a black guy in the bed right next to mine. One night in the shower, I noticed he had the biggest cock in the entire group, let alone the biggest one I had ever seen. A little while later we were both on night time guard duty. As we chatted, our conversation turned to sex. This is when he told me that he had noticed me looking at his cock quite often in the shower. He asked me why I was so interested in his cock. I told him that it was amazing to see such a large cock. We talked some more when he began explaining to me that he was 9 inches flaccid and 13 inches when hard. He told me he could control his orgasms and could fuck for hours. As he told me this, he noticed I was getting a hard-on. He asked me if what he was telling me excited me or if the idea of me touching his massive cock excited me. I told him both and he soon asked me if I wanted to touch his cock.

After some hesitation, I agreed to touch his cock. When I did, his cock felt so thick and heavy that I continued to hold it. As I did, his cock began to grow. His cock was thick and heavy, much heaver than my own. It was not long before he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I immediately froze because I did not know what to do. He then proceeded to tell me that if I did not suck him off, he was going to tell everyone in the squad that I enjoyed looking and touching his cock. I was scared to death yet somewhat curious so I told him to go to a secluded area and I meet him there, after I finished making the rounds. When I returned, I thought I was going to chicken out but instead, I followed through, meeting him where I suggested.

Upon arrival, he had his pants down around his ankles and was stroking his shaft. As soon as I walked up, he ordered me to my knees. As I knelt in front of him, he quickly shoved his cock in my mouth. I was confused and rather nervous yet I found myself enjoying the velvety soft texture of his raging cock. I must not have done a good job as he instructed me on how to suck his cock. As I did, he got harder and harder then he began to face fuck me shoving much of his cock down my throat as he could. I gagged a few times but he told me to relax and try swallowing his cock with each thrust. I did and he was able to get more and more cock down my throat eventually getting some 9 of the 13+ inches in my mouth.

He continued face fucking me until he came in my throat leaving me to miss tasting and enjoying his cum. I was disappointed to say the least because as I sucked him off, I became anxious about savouring his cum. He told me not to jack off until he told me I could. If I did and he found out, he would tell every one of my activities. He also told me to volunteer for night guard duty on a regular basis and he would do the same. This eventually led to me becoming his squad queen. I eventually let him use me when ever he wanted and then let him take me up my ass.

After about a week, he told me he wanted to bring a few other guys along. I agreed to this only if the friends he was inviting were black and only if they would keep this a secret. I told him that as soon as any one other than his added black friends found about our encounters, my servicing would be over. Well, he and his squad buddies were quite accommodating as they kept our escapades a secret. It did not take long before these guys were standing in line taking their turn letting me suck as many cocks as I could while others were taking turns on my ass each night. I came to enjoy enjoy my encounters with 6+ black guys having their way with me, which lasted for more than 45 days.

I really enjoy the size, length, and girth, of a black man's cock. I have sucked white men cocks but they do not have the mass a black man does. I have since longed for another such an encounter. While I have had a few other black cocks in my days, I will never forget my first experiences nor will I ever have such a deliberate encounter again.
Rate this Cocktale!
1 (Not)
5 (Hot)

Submit

About 30 years ago, I joined the military and went off to basic training. There I met a black guy in the bed right next to mine. One night in the shower, I noticed he had the biggest cock in the entire group, let alone the biggest one I had ever seen. A little while later we were both on night time guard duty. As we chatted, our conversation turned to sex. This is when he told me that he had noticed me looking at his cock quite often in the shower. He asked me why I was so interested in his cock. I told him that it was amazing to see such a large cock. We talked some more when he began explaining to me that he was 9 inches flaccid and 13 inches when hard. He told me he could control his orgasms and could fuck for hours. As he told me this, he noticed I was getting a hard-on. He asked me if what he was telling me excited me or if the idea of me touching his massive cock excited me. I told him both and he soon asked me if I wanted to touch his cock.

After some hesitation, I agreed to touch his cock. When I did, his cock felt so thick and heavy that I continued to hold it. As I did, his cock began to grow. His cock was thick and heavy, much heaver than my own. It was not long before he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I immediately froze because I did not know what to do. He then proceeded to tell me that if I did not suck him off, he was going to tell everyone in the squad that I enjoyed looking and touching his cock. I was scared to death yet somewhat curious so I told him to go to a secluded area and I meet him there, after I finished making the rounds. When I returned, I thought I was going to chicken out but instead, I followed through, meeting him where I suggested.

Upon arrival, he had his pants down around his ankles and was stroking his shaft. As soon as I walked up, he ordered me to my knees. As I knelt in front of him, he quickly shoved his cock in my mouth. I was confused and rather nervous yet I found myself enjoying the velvety soft texture of his raging cock. I must not have done a good job as he instructed me on how to suck his cock. As I did, he got harder and harder then he began to face fuck me shoving much of his cock down my throat as he could. I gagged a few times but he told me to relax and try swallowing his cock with each thrust. I did and he was able to get more and more cock down my throat eventually getting some 9 of the 13+ inches in my mouth.

He continued face fucking me until he came in my throat leaving me to miss tasting and enjoying his cum. I was disappointed to say the least because as I sucked him off, I became anxious about savouring his cum. He told me not to jack off until he told me I could. If I did and he found out, he would tell every one of my activities. He also told me to volunteer for night guard duty on a regular basis and he would do the same. This eventually led to me becoming his squad queen. I eventually let him use me when ever he wanted and then let him take me up my ass.

After about a week, he told me he wanted to bring a few other guys along. I agreed to this only if the friends he was inviting were black and only if they would keep this a secret. I told him that as soon as any one other than his added black friends found about our encounters, my servicing would be over. Well, he and his squad buddies were quite accommodating as they kept our escapades a secret. It did not take long before these guys were standing in line taking their turn letting me suck as many cocks as I could while others were taking turns on my ass each night. I came to enjoy enjoy my encounters with 6+ black guys having their way with me, which lasted for more than 45 days.

I really enjoy the size, length, and girth, of a black man's cock. I have sucked white men cocks but they do not have the mass a black man does. I have since longed for another such an encounter. While I have had a few other black cocks in my days, I will never forget my first experiences nor will I ever have such a deliberate encounter again.
Rate this Cocktale!
1 (Not)
5 (Hot)

Submit
5+

My wife went to California in August for a full month and stayed with and ex-black boyfriend. I knew she was doing this and actually paid for her ticket. I have never met him but she told me about him. Since she has returned I have not had sex with her. I told her I would allow him to come and stay with us and I would suck his cock in front of her if she lets me have sex with her. She's said, she is still thinking about me having sex with her. I was told to pay for his ticket so he can come and stay with us. Than maybe she let me. I don't think I will get to have sex with her, but I know he will.

If my wife ever got curious, and trust me she has this thing about guys and penis', and wanted to watch I would get over any reservations I had and would do it for her. I'll admit it would be difficult but once I got past the things in my mind I think having my wife watch me suck a hung black man might be thrilling.

I'd love to hold and guide a fat uncut cock into my wifes wet pussy after moving the head between her lips a few time.
Sucking it myself? Not really interested, but if that's what id have to do to have her suck it then so be it. Won't swallow though, lol

Rate this Cocktale!
1 (Not)
5 (Hot)

Submit
Mmmm thats hot ive sucked bbc but love get gangbanged by group of well hung blacks . Only cock il do is bbc . Its true nothing compares to bbc

If my wife ever got curious, and trust me she has this thing about guys and penis', and wanted to watch I would get over any reservations I had and would do it for her. I'll admit it would be difficult but once I got past the things in my mind I think having my wife watch me suck a hung black man might be thrilling.
First times allways hot and thrilling say go for it bbc is intoxicating

First times allways hot and thrilling say go for it bbc is intoxicating

Maybe, but for me there would be some mental hurdles to overcome. I get why my wife might like it because she can be a voyeur too so I would not put anything past her. I'm not attracted to men, but the act of submitting to another man for wife in and of itself would be something worth exploring.

I have never sucked a black cock, tho i have fantasized about sucking one. My wife has come home after her date and sat on my face, really like that. Maybe some day i will get my chance

I have never sucked a black cock, tho i have fantasized about sucking one. My wife has come home after her date and sat on my face, really like that. Maybe some day i will get my chance

That is something I do not think I would enjoy doing to my wife afterwards, which is odd. I could see myself sucking a black man in her presence and whatever happens during said act would be spontaneous so it would not be an issue and by that I mean him cumming in my mouth.

I havent but really want to, my wife has a black husband, but he is out of state, and they dont get togeather as the both wish. I have had his cum from her pussy, but would really like some from the source

Rate this Cocktale!
1 (Not)
5 (Hot)

Submit
4. I would have said 5 but you made me so envious having only sucked white guys.

Back