White men who crave BBC

I'm a sissy Latino boy... and I'm "straight" in real life but behid closed doors I am the biggest sissy for Sexy Dom Black Men with BBC. I feel so happy pleasing them with my Boi pussy and my mouth. Wish black men using us sissies was more common

Yeit is more common than you think I for sure do

And this is how wives hearts get broken when they agree to this life style.
We do this for you. I bet over 85% of wife that live this lifestyle, do it to keep YOU satisfied. You repay her by falling for a hung man that you BEGGED her to sleep with. Truly thinking that you're intentionse were for you to enjoy a show .....'Hotwife' 'Cuck' stuff... It's a conversation that should have been different for day 1. They are the ones keeping everyone satisfied. Vanilla in bed can be just as satisfying as reverse cowgirl and should not be shamed . If your sex life isn't what you need out of life be an adult with the smallest bit of accountability in the form of honesty. You owe her AT LEAST that. It might be only fantasy according to you but so far I have found that a woman fantasies AND feelings also count as 50%

Im interested
I've long had fantasies of a black male that would drop by just so he could drop a load or two of cum.
Once, twice, however often as long as he calls or texts to let me know he's horny and ready for me to suck him or give up my ass.
He wouldn't have to be record breakingly huge. I would be more interested in him just wanting to being readily sucked and enjoying feeding me is cum. More than one load per session would be awesome. I'm completely open to having him taking his time to break my ass in for his cock and would love for him to put a load or two inside my hungry ass as often as he wanted.
While others prefer huge, thick, and long cocks, I'd be open to maybe 5 inches and up. (Secretly the and up fantasy kicks in but not a deal breaker)
I'm married but she let's me play though she has no interest in participating. I do love to crossdress if that teased my imaginary Black Master.
Bottom line I would love to be a regular cum dump for a black male, hung or not. I just want a regular guy who wants his cock sucked and and a ready ass to dump his cum into.
Quite a fantasy isn't it? Still, sometimes dreams come true

I have to admit I am guilty.

I had a black man as a lover when I was 30 for a bit.

Years later, after living "another Life" I became overwhelm with the feeling of being with a real man.

I want to try an find that again...

That feeling of laying down and watching that beautiful black body become exposed as he takes off his clothes.

And when that beatiful cock is set free and it first swings in front of you as he looks down at you.

I will never forget him laying on top of me and grinding.. as I opened my legs and asked him to "treat me like a woman...".
YES I actually said that.... And he did.

I need to feel that POWER of a Black man pumping in and out of me and listening to him make noises as he pumps away....

OH Yes... I've been there.... And need to be again. Thinking of putting an ad out letting guys know if they get stuck up where I
reside now that there is hope for .... some "Rural Relief"!!
Hey, where do.you reside?

I'm in St.Louis and got my first taste of BBC 3 WEEKS AGO. HE WAS A MATURE MAN BUT HE COULD STILL BRING IT. I loved the contrast between our skin tone, I felt so naty when I took his c o ck in my hand and the first thing I noticed was how thick it was, still soft. When it got hard I could barely wrap my hand around his thickness. When I took it in my mouth it felter smoother and softer than white cock. I tried to deepthroat it but it was too thick but on my second meeting with his help I was was able to take it balls deep down my stretched throat. Supposed to meet again on Saturday where we will try anal for the second time, the first time all he could get in me was his thick cockhead. Even that much of him caused me to be sore for nearly a week but I expected that as I was still a backdoor virgin. Will let you know how my next meeting goes.
Way to go dude !! Service the Black Cock ! As white men it’s our duty to suck them swallow their Babby Batter and then get totally breed by big hard Black Cocks and take their speed

Back