White men who crave BBC

I'm in St.Louis and got my first taste of BBC 3 WEEKS AGO. HE WAS A MATURE MAN BUT HE COULD STILL BRING IT. I loved the contrast between our skin tone, I felt so naty when I took his c o ck in my hand and the first thing I noticed was how thick it was, still soft. When it got hard I could barely wrap my hand around his thickness. When I took it in my mouth it felter smoother and softer than white cock. I tried to deepthroat it but it was too thick but on my second meeting with his help I was was able to take it balls deep down my stretched throat. Supposed to meet again on Saturday where we will try anal for the second time, the first time all he could get in me was his thick cockhead. Even that much of him caused me to be sore for nearly a week but I expected that as I was still a backdoor virgin. Will let you know how my next meeting goes.

I'm in St.Louis and got my first taste of BBC 3 WEEKS AGO. HE WAS A MATURE MAN BUT HE COULD STILL BRING IT. I loved the contrast between our skin tone, I felt so naty when I took his c o ck in my hand and the first thing I noticed was how thick it was, still soft. When it got hard I could barely wrap my hand around his thickness. When I took it in my mouth it felter smoother and softer than white cock. I tried to deepthroat it but it was too thick but on my second meeting with his help I was was able to take it balls deep down my stretched throat. Supposed to meet again on Saturday where we will try anal for the second time, the first time all he could get in me was his thick cockhead. Even that much of him caused me to be sore for nearly a week but I expected that as I was still a backdoor virgin. Will let you know how my next meeting goes.
Good luck!

In the beginning, when I first sucked a cock, it was a white man. I thought to myself I was just curious, and I was just finding out what it's like. My fantasy before that was to be with a black man, so after a while I said to myself that I have to find out what that would be like. I met a black man that was dominant. He allowed me to suck his cock. I was hooked on sucking him. He became my black master and started fucking me too. Now I can't wait to suck my master's cock again. I do crave his cock.

Glad for you hun..hope things go well on the next meeting and all in 😉 I've had a lot of fun in East St Louis..good luck 😘

I've sucked cock off and on since the late 70s. I love it as much as eating pussy. The only thing better is a semen-filled pussy.

The socio makeup of the area pretty much dictated they were whites with the occasional Latino in the mix. Eventually I relocated and was able to work my way up to the big leagues, black men. It's not only the physical attraction of a big cock but their naturally dominant attitudes. Shocker, I'm submissive.

The latest off period, I was with my second wife, she didn't want me playing around until our relationship was well seasoned then we had several life events and literally never got around to fucking others. She passed away early this year. Over the past couple of months I've met with a white guy and it was good fucking and sucking, but I would love to get back up to the majors soon.

I love sucking Black Cock. It had been forever since I had a taste. I had to work late last night. There is a bookstore here in Petersburg that I've been to before. It had been years since I've made a visit. Too many people I work with drive past. I went last night since it was nice and dark. The booths have a screen that you enter a code to start the movies. I'd purchased 5 dollars worth. It wasn't really sure how to work the machine. I stepped out of the booth and asked an older black gentleman if he could help me get a movie started. He was demonstrating how the thing works and I decided let's see if was a good possibility. I started rubbing his crotch and he never stopped me. He was busy explaining the process for me. I reached into his pants to get a better feel. He smiled at me and said, you like that dick? Yes I do. I leaned down and started sucking his dick. Beautiful uncircumcised and thick. I knew it had been too long since I had some Dick. He fucked my mouth for 10 or 15 minutes. His cum tasted so sweet. I couldn't bring myself to spitting. I savored every drop
And made sure I sucked clean of all remnants. I become more addicted to BBC each and every day.

I love sucking Black Cock. It had been forever since I had a taste. I had to work late last night. There is a bookstore here in Petersburg that I've been to before. It had been years since I've made a visit. Too many people I work with drive past. I went last night since it was nice and dark. The booths have a screen that you enter a code to start the movies. I'd purchased 5 dollars worth. It wasn't really sure how to work the machine. I stepped out of the booth and asked an older black gentleman if he could help me get a movie started. He was demonstrating how the thing works and I decided let's see if was a good possibility. I started rubbing his crotch and he never stopped me. He was busy explaining the process for me. I reached into his pants to get a better feel. He smiled at me and said, you like that dick? Yes I do. I leaned down and started sucking his dick. Beautiful uncircumcised and thick. I knew it had been too long since I had some Dick. He fucked my mouth for 10 or 15 minutes. His cum tasted so sweet. I couldn't bring myself to spitting. I savored every drop
And made sure I sucked clean of all remnants. I become more addicted to BBC each and every day.
always swallow

I'm in St.Louis and got my first taste of BBC 3 WEEKS AGO. HE WAS A MATURE MAN BUT HE COULD STILL BRING IT. I loved the contrast between our skin tone, I felt so naty when I took his c o ck in my hand and the first thing I noticed was how thick it was, still soft. When it got hard I could barely wrap my hand around his thickness. When I took it in my mouth it felter smoother and softer than white cock. I tried to deepthroat it but it was too thick but on my second meeting with his help I was was able to take it balls deep down my stretched throat. Supposed to meet again on Saturday where we will try anal for the second time, the first time all he could get in me was his thick cockhead. Even that much of him caused me to be sore for nearly a week but I expected that as I was still a backdoor virgin. Will let you know how my next meeting goes

Met again this past Saturday but I had overslept by more than an hour so when I got there he was not in a good mood. He pushed onto his bed and started slapping my ass cheeks until they started getting warm . I felt him pull my g-string to the side as he started to rub his cock head up and down my crack. Then I heard the cap of the lube bottle pop open and I had to act fast as I told him I was "dirty." I reminded that I overslept so I didn't have time to clean.
He pushed me to my knees and shoved his cock inside my mouth. After several shoves I was easily deepthroating his thick cock and felt proud of myself but then my mature black man shocked me. I felt both of his hands on the back of my head, holding it tight, as he began to fu ck my face. After 20 minutes he started to grind his pubic area hard against my face. He made sure that he kept his cock buried in my throat longer than I was comfortable with. Then he pulled his glistening cock out of my sissy mouth and started slapping my face with it until it was hard again. He climbed onto his bed with his legs spread wide apart. He told me to come take my place on his bed. He had me lying on my stomach between his legs and my head right above his cock so I could suck his cock some more. That's what I did for the next hour or so until I heard him lightly snoring so I took a break with my head on his thigh and his semi hardon in my sore mouth. We stayed that way for 30 minutes until his phone rang. He ended the call and said I had to go, he had family on the way over. I dressed quickly and got out of there before he had to explain my presence . It wasn't until I got in my truck i tasted ******* and found the inside of my top lips wore tore up but I wasn't upset because I got my dose of black cock

I have a couple of questions:
Why does he use poppers?
What is the best way to get my butt clean?
How do I get hm to cun? In three weeks he has yet to orgasm.

Back