White men who crave BBC

While I love getting mounted by a BBC. I am more interested in the size then the color of the cock. A BWC is just as pleasurable to me. What I enjoy most is the control aspect. To be dominated, and made to submit to someone is what I enjoy most. Telling me what to do in presenting myself to them is sexy. However, when I have met with guys who lie about their size, and they are smaller then advertised. I am just not that into it. 7" is a minimum for me. 8" is better.

I crave them only when he is fucking my wife
The desire to have him inside me grows as i watch he’s big cock hit my wife innermost deep pussy
He is the only persom that actually makes me cum without touching my dick as he hits my anal gland’s slowly

I'm in St.Louis and got my first taste of BBC 3 WEEKS AGO. HE WAS A MATURE MAN BUT HE COULD STILL BRING IT. I loved the contrast between our skin tone, I felt so naty when I took his c o ck in my hand and the first thing I noticed was how thick it was, still soft. When it got hard I could barely wrap my hand around his thickness. When I took it in my mouth it felter smoother and softer than white cock. I tried to deepthroat it but it was too thick but on my second meeting with his help I was was able to take it balls deep down my stretched throat. Supposed to meet again on Saturday where we will try anal for the second time, the first time all he could get in me was his thick cockhead. Even that much of him caused me to be sore for nearly a week but I expected that as I was still a backdoor virgin. Will let you know how my next meeting goes.

Where'd you meet him? I'm in STL also

While I love getting mounted by a BBC. I am more interested in the size then the color of the cock. A BWC is just as pleasurable to me. What I enjoy most is the control aspect. To be dominated, and made to submit to someone is what I enjoy most. Telling me what to do in presenting myself to them is sexy. However, when I have met with guys who lie about their size, and they are smaller then advertised. I am just not that into it. 7" is a minimum for me. 8" is better.
Like you, I am from New Jersey, and like you, I love to be mounted and fucked by men with really big cocks. My wife has been Black only since before our wedding day. Therefore, most of the men who dominant me are Black. I am also dominated by my wife, who loves to peg me with her lifelike dildo.

Right now I am worshipping a thick 8 inch BBC once a week with my lips and throat. We have tried 2 or 3 times to pop my an al 🍒 but I am too tight. He has tried one finger which is rough and calloused but every time, he tries a second finger the pain is too much to bear. I like my mature partner but may have to look for someone to op en me up. I wake-up and go to sleep thinking about his big, black, cock......

Nice . I love mounting white boys and digging deep breeding them , and I guess my dick size makes it better plus I’m thick so I stretch them good . 😈

Right now I am worshipping a thick 8 inch BBC once a week with my lips and throat. We have tried 2 or 3 times to pop my an al 🍒 but I am too tight. He has tried one finger which is rough and calloused but every time, he tries a second finger the pain is too much to bear. I like my mature partner but may have to look for someone to op en me up. I wake-up and go to ******* thinking about his big, black, cock......
As it should be , hopefully he gets the chance to open you up. A white boy’s inside fits perfectly and feels amazing around bbc . Trust me I know 💦

Back