White Men: When was the first time you seen a white girl take a big black cock?

The first time I saw my wife with a truly big black cock was at a swinger's party. We had been invited to a party supposed for couples our age. Once we were there, we realized we had been invite to a party for the benefit of the wives. There were 6-7 young black young black all with 9-12 inches cocks. My wife changed into her favorite black gown. It really show her big boobs off. We went to the play room where several couples were playing . My wife was fondling one man while he massaged her breasts. One of the wives had pulled my head to her pussy. As she was feeding me her well used pussy, I saw one of the men with the largest hard cock I have ever seen approach my wife. The wife I was with laughed and wrapped her legs around my head and held it with her hands so I couldn't see what was happening I heard my wife gasp as he entered her In less than a minute she was cumming continuously. The wife kept my head trapped in in her cum filled pussy. All I could was listen to her moan like I have never before. When she released me. I sat up and saw him pumping her with long stroke. Her big tits were flopping wildly and her head was going side to side with each orgasm. He asked her to get on top which she eagerly did. She raised herself up on one leg and slowly lowered onto all twelve inches. When she had stuffed it all in her pussy down to his balls, three other wives cheered and took me to the living room to wait. After an hour she appeared somewhat wobbly but happy. It obviously wasn't her first big cock.View attachment 331858

What a great state.

Saw my neighbors 23 yr old ******* have 3 black guys take turns on her at his house in the living room it was very nice. She was very vocal.
Did she invite you over to watch, or you happened to catch a look through the window or something?
I went through a phase in college where I loved having some of the neighbor dads watching me like that.

Many moons ago I met an ex-girlfriend and she was with a black boyfriend. They invited me back to her place and we had a few drinks and they just started making out in front of me. He got her to strip and then took out this enormous cock. With me she had always been a bit prudish, but she just got on her knees like I wasn't there and worshipped his cock with her mouth. The guy was just staring at me and smiling. Seeing that huge black cock in her mouth is still one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

Did she invite you over to watch, or you happened to catch a look through the window or something?
I went through a phase in college where I loved having some of the neighbor dads watching me like that.

I was already at the house working (mowing the lawn, trimming trees, etc) and those 3 black guys pulled up and she came out and told them to come in. Then she turned to me and said she was not going to fuck me because i was ******* but i could watch. So i did watch.

Many moons ago I met an ex-girlfriend and she was with a black boyfriend. They invited me back to her place and we had a few drinks and they just started making out in front of me. He got her to strip and then took out this enormous cock. With me she had always been a bit prudish, but she just got on her knees like I wasn't there and worshipped his cock with her mouth. The guy was just staring at me and smiling. Seeing that huge black cock in her mouth is still one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

Wow, must have been amazing to see the sexy white body she used to let you have was now his to enjoy. Very hot.

I was already at the house working (mowing the lawn, trimming trees, etc) and those 3 black guys pulled up and she came out and told them to come in. Then she turned to me and said she was not going to fuck me because i was ******* but i could watch. So i did watch.
That's amazing. What an incredible girl, so sexually sure of herself to fuck them and even let you watch. You were int he room with them? Did you masturbate to it?

Ex -wife on our honeymoon no less. Met a local black guy while on a nude beach as a lark. Her eyes were hungry for his big cock and we were drinking. A threesome was suggested in our room and he readily agreed. Once it began it was clear what she wanted and I was just there so I just enjoyed watching. His cock was far bigger than my penis both in length and thickness so I just let them enjoy each other and man did they ever. She was stretched good but very content after.

Wow, must have been amazing to see the sexy white body she used to let you have was now his to enjoy. Very hot.

The most amazing was to see how sexual she had become. With me she was frankly boring in bed, but it was clear she was totally hot for her new black boyfriend and he could get her to do anything. I still jerk off remembering watching her mouth stretched around his cock.

I was a freshman in college and my friend Kelsey from high school was visiting me one weekend. We had been good friends and we had ALMOST hooked up a couple times in high school and we had been talking online a lot since college started. She was a little bit "easy" but she was really smart and cool, and I definitely had a crush on her. Anyway we had gone to a party, and we had been there for a while at some point we got separated and so I went to find her. I went upstairs where no one was at, and I walked into one of the bedrooms up there and I heard moaning coming from the bathroom. The bathroom was connected to another bedroom, and the door to that bedroom wasn't closed all the way. I pushed it open slightly so I could see into the room and my stomach dropped. Kelsey was was on her back underneath a very large black guy and getting pounded by his huge dick. She saw me when I looked in but she didn't say anything, she just stared at me with a look of defeat and then after a few seconds she closed her eyes. I went back to watching his cock going in and out of her and I noticed he wasn't wearing a condom either which made it worse. A few minutes later I watched him cum insider her and that's when I went back down stairs. She apologized a lot though because we had been flirting quite a bit before that

Even though you may have been upset at the time, it must have been so amazing to see. I bet she looked beautiful taking him. How could you fault her or be mad.

Yeah it was amazing and she had apologized a lot. When we got back to the dorm I told her about my feelings for her and she said she did too and that she really did like me. Then she asked if I hated her and I told her of course not and then I started feeling bad that she felt so bad, and so I told her it was okay and that she was ******* and shouldn't worry about. We ended up making out in my bed actually. Also she took her jeans off to get comfortable and his cum got all over my bed

But it was definitely one of the best nights of my life, I'm really glad she got fucked by him. I talked to her about it a lot afterwards and she's the one who really got me into BBC.

...Also she took her jeans off to get comfortable and his cum got all over my bed...

Wow, amazing. She sounds like a really sweet girl. Actually kissing her and touching her after had to be very intense. You are so lucky to have had such an incredible experience.

Reactions: wit
my wife bought some videos and there was one part of it that was this very large black man who was hitting on a wife and she ended up going to his place and being together

Wow, amazing. She sounds like a really sweet girl. Actually kissing her and touching her after had to be very intense. You are so lucky to have had such an incredible experience.

Well we mostly just made out, I didn't get to touch her much. There was too much cum for me to try to finger her. Like it was a lot, her panties were visibly soaked.

Back