White men sucking black cock only

I was in the Army, just 21 and married but deployed far from home. Totally straight I never even thought about sex with another man. A bunch of us went to the club, drank a lot ands were walking back to our quanset. The two black guys were messing with me, touching me, telling me I was a good little girl and humiliating me. They were getting me aroused and pushed me in a brush next to a building, pulled my pants down, ****** me to take a cock in my mouth and one in my ass. I was sobbing from the pain but more from the embarrassment and humiliation. They said I had a nice sweet pussy which made me feel so small!
The next day they approached me and said we should take a walk tonight after lights out. I said no! They laughed. One said, be there at 9:10! It was a command. I went out of fear and they used me again.
When I got rotated home I found out my wife had cheated with black guys while I was away. that is how I learned that black men take what they want and we whites have no control over it,
I roomed with a handsome black man. I saw him in the shower and he was very well hung. One night he was out on a date. I am a crossdresser and I only had some sheer black pantyhose that I put on and started looking at Playboy. I am getting excited when he suddenly came in. I was totally embarrassed. He was a little shocked but he recovered quickly. He came over to my bunk and unzipped himself and whipped out that wondrous cock. He said he'd tell everyone about my crossdressing if I didn't suck him off. That was the first cock I ever sucked! There were many more after that one!

Back