White men sucking black cock only

I’ve played w a few white guys and that’s what got me into this. Then the wife started playing w BBCs! I could suck an average dick or I could suck that beauty! I was happy when he was ok w it. Now I eagerly await the opportunity each time we play. I’m suppose to be there to watch the wife have fun, but I have a reason to get some too. It doesn’t happen enough, so I hop on Grinder and seek out a nice BBC for some quick oral whenever I can.

I have only sucked one BBC. I think about it often and will do it again. As a white boy, I know it is one of the few ways we can remain useful in the future Black New World Order. I will do my best even, to make every white woman in my life a Black cock addict.
Wonderful. I thought I was alone out here. As a white boi I know my place is on my knees paying respect to the Black man and homage to his beautiful cock. White women with Balck men is all the rage. Nearly every TV show has mixed race children with a white wife to a Black man. Commercials too. It's so prevalent and so right. What woman can resist the stronger, faster, and well hung Black man? I have had to wives leave me for Black men. I have no regrets. It's natures call that they seek the superior males.

Back