White men sucking black cock only

I will only suck bit black cocks and will be a total gangbang slut for a group of them. I'm a big black monster cock craving cock sucking gangbanging black cock cum craving whore
I was in the Army, just 21 and married but deployed far from home. Totally straight I never even thought about sex with another man. A bunch of us went to the club, drank a lot ands were walking back to our quanset. The two black guys were messing with me, touching me, telling me I was a good little girl and humiliating me. They were getting me aroused and pushed me in a brush next to a building, pulled my pants down, ****** me to take a cock in my mouth and one in my ass. I was sobbing from the pain but more from the embarrassment and humiliation. They said I had a nice sweet pussy which made me feel so small!
The next day they approached me and said we should take a walk tonight after lights out. I said no! They laughed. One said, be there at 9:10! It was a command. I went out of fear and they used me again.
When I got rotated home I found out my wife had cheated with black guys while I was away. that is how I learned that black men take what they want and we whites have no control over it,

I was in the Army, just 21 and married but deployed far from home. Totally straight I never even thought about sex with another man. A bunch of us went to the club, drank a lot ands were walking back to our quanset. The two black guys were messing with me, touching me, telling me I was a good little girl and humiliating me. They were getting me aroused and pushed me in a brush next to a building, pulled my pants down, ****** me to take a cock in my mouth and one in my ass. I was sobbing from the pain but more from the embarrassment and humiliation. They said I had a nice sweet pussy which made me feel so small!
The next day they approached me and said we should take a walk tonight after lights out. I said no! They laughed. One said, be there at 9:10! It was a command. I went out of fear and they used me again.
When I got rotated home I found out my wife had cheated with black guys while I was away. that is how I learned that black men take what they want and we whites have no control over it,
And now you love black dick?

Wonderful. I thought I was alone out here. As a white boi I know my place is on my knees paying respect to the Black man and homage to his beautiful cock. White women with Balck men is all the rage. Nearly every TV show has mixed race children with a white wife to a Black man. Commercials too. It's so prevalent and so right. What woman can resist the stronger, faster, and well hung Black man? I have had to wives leave me for Black men. I have no regrets. It's natures call that they seek the superior males.
You are definitely not alone knowing your beta place in life.

Back