WHITE MEN STOP ASKING FOR VIDEOS

Jesus I get so many messages from single white men posing as a couple asking me for videos of fucking. They want it as proof for meeting me. I am a verified member, so I do not need to give proof to unverified white single white men with miniscule dicks. So stop asking me for it !!

Jesus I get so many messages from single white men posing as a couple asking me for videos of fucking. They want it as proof for meeting me. I am a verified member, so I do not need to give proof to unverified white single white men with miniscule dicks. So stop asking me for it !!
Real talk bro almost anyone who wants verified members to send videos and photos most like are troll and pic collectors

You joined Monday.... It's pretty common knowledge the verification is pretty much useless since most are fake...

Well if verification is not enough for couples I am even down to videocall
That's why we prefer Snapchat when we know someone is serious and actually not like a million miles away, had really good luck doing a 3 way chat and all talking and being able to see each other...
And it doesn't work out we can all cut ties there too...

Real talk bro almost anyone who wants verified members to send videos and photos most like are troll and pic collec
You poor baby. Let’s see if we have this right. You want to have sex with a white wife and object to the couple ( or even just the husband) asking for proof of their choice to verify your bona fides. Not judging, just saying, there are lots more black guys who want what you want than white wives (especially with husbands) willing to give. So they get to set the rules. It’s the age old rule “… they have it, we want it, they know it, they win…”

You poor baby. Let’s see if we have this right. You want to have sex with a white wife and object to the couple ( or even just the husband) asking for proof of their choice to verify your bona fides. Not judging, just saying, there are lots more black guys who want what you want than white wives (especially with husbands) willing to give. So they get to set the rules. It’s the age old rule “… they have it, we want it, they know it, they win…”
Dude I am talking about single males asking me for videos of fucking other white women. I am not talking about genuine couples🤦‍♂️But thanks anyways for your input 👍

Dude I am talking about single males asking me for videos of fucking other white women. I am not talking about genuine couples🤦‍♂️But thanks anyways for your input 👍
If it's a couple asking for video for your and their collection totally different.
We've also asked for proof they can perform, not just from black guys.
We play with both... It's hit and miss no matter who.
Sorry wasn't trying to sound disrespectful in the original comment on this about you being a new account and all...

if you have a profile verification before (5/08/2022) I personally don’t consider you verified.video verification is the new norm for me … again it’s my personal understanding that pass profile could possibly be altered. almost every site you go too there will always be bad apples .no avatar I just ignore that simple.

you know what post title will get you the most requests from white boys to see your big black cock?

Someone call the Whaaaambulance. This Bull doesn't like getting splashed when he is sitting next to the pool.

Back