White men knowing that they are inferior

I think there may be too much made of this inferior/superior business. Maybe another way to think of it is "different". Black men are naturally alpha males. They are more masculine, more aggressive, natural leaders and dominant and more attractive to women. White boys are beta males. They are more feminine to varying degrees. They are natural submissives and less attractive to women. They are hard wired to admire, support, and obey. This tendency may be why white boys may be feminized or play with each other and certainly factors in to masturbation and a tendency to become bottoms. This is a spectrum and the whole thing is confusing when white boys try to act like alpha men or black men think they need to act like beta boys. If you want to call white boys inferior as men I guess that makes some sense. However, I think it may be better to think of white boys as "BOYS" and black men as "MEN". Everybody has their proper role and place and should be happy about it.
i agree with you, it is helpful for me to be around MEN, to remind me of my role as the beta male.

I don’t think it’s about being inferior as much as we are blessed with what we are born with.
My wife’s black lovers larger penis is almost twice the size of mine and reaches parts of her vagina that my much smaller penis will never touch . He gives her more sexual satisfaction due to the size of his penis and his stamina, than I could ever do with my small white penis and where as I cum after a few strokes,Who can refuse their wife to option of enjoying sexual satisfaction from a much superior black cock that the owner of can fuck her for many times longer Than I have ever managed which fulfills her sexual craving giving her multiple orgasm’s from the moment he enters her pussy.

Last edited:
Being a bisexual man, ex cuckold , I have been with many men , over 40 different black males for anal sex , I’ve lost count of the many men over all , several hundred men I have given bj ‘s . I used to spend a lot of time in adult bookstores, and it was easy as I’ve always been a very nice looking guy. The overall experience I’d say black males are better hung and better at fucking but there are for sure plenty of white males that are equal and the longest cock I’ve ever seen was a white male , it was so long I’m not gonna say , you’ll think I’m a liar lol. The contrast and the taboo feeling of doing it with a man and then a black man was a huge turn on early in my bi sexual experience. I had to share that with my wife. She was equally taken away by the experience, it helped he had 12” and stamina to go all night , she is multi orgasmic and a squirter , they fell for each other . It was nice to share my bisexuality, and to help satisfy my wife at the same time.
And I thought I was slutty. You are sluttier. Letting all those men use your ass like that.

Nothing at all to do with being inferior. My hub gives me the love, cars, the houses, the high living, the vacations, designer clothes, diamonds, pearls, the emotional support, and so much more. Other men give me an orgasm with their huge cocks, my hub gives me orgasms with his cock, his tongue and his fingers. too. He is the one that allows me to have all this in my life...would another man do that, most definitely not! He's one in a lifetime! And by that measure he is very far from inferior, in fact, even though I enjoy their cocks and attention, it's the other men with their one and only "asset" that are inferior, dont you agree?

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Sexually and nude aesthetically, I’m inferior to my wife’s bulls. I’m an alpha in my everyday role/job but when it comes to the sexual side of things, I’m submissive, I have a small dick and the big, long black cocks that fuck my wife are superior in every way to me sexually. They look better, they are just no comparison in size, soft or hard way bigger which is part of the aesthetics appeal and they have better stamina and hip movement. I can make my wife have multiple orgasms but it’s always been orally. The stamina, stretch and depth they fill her pussy with those wonderful BBC’s, the extra intensity from the taboo of both interracial sex and the wife is married so here she is, fucking other men…..and the fact she can and it turns me on even more than any sex I’ve ever had……she has multiple orgasms on those big cocks, usually so hard she squirts over and over too which she’s NEVER done with my cock in her…as in EVER and they make her squirt about every time.

to have good sex, the size and color of the skin make no difference, as Nicoleta said, the most important organ is the brain, the brain creates that chemistry that leads you to have orgasms and to enjoy a lot and this is not certainly connected to the size of the cock, in our couple experiences, we have met couples where he was very gifted when compared to my husband, but often the erection was not complete just because of the size, I enjoyed yes, but the discomfort I had to feel the hands of him, which he used to penetrate me because the cock if very big was not hard and rigid I do not wish it to anyone .... he was gifted but then it lasted just right ... I had orgasms but none of these were comparable to those who provoke me my husband, who is able-bodied but has the great ability to control ejaculation and come when he wants, often even the companions of those who were gifted were amazed ... the brain is the most important tool ... you can have the biggest and most beautiful cock in the world but if the feeling does not take place, at least with me, you have no chance .... and this of whatever ethnicity you are

I laugh at the guys that say they are not superior and that they cant hold a job etc etc etc.... First off we didnt join this site to find a guy that shows up for work... Ha ha no we are looking for the Sexually superior male. And that is without a doubt the black man.They dominate in all sports so why would you think they wouldnt dominate sexually? endurance is a big part of it. There are some exceptions i realize, but here on this site we all know where we all stand....accept it and deal with it....

Back