White men knowing that they are inferior

Why do you hate yourself for getting excited about your wife enjoys black men? If you is excited about it you should just enjoy it with your wife. It is like you try to deny yourself. It could lead you into destructive behaviour of your mind.
I def do NOT hate myself for falling into this lifestyle
actually, quite the opposite
I now feel it is right
it feels so right
but
I also admit it was difficult for me in the beginning
my wife wanted to try BBC so badly
and it really freaked me out at first
but not anymore

I willingly admit it. I have been fortunate enough to have been the white cuckold of 2 lovely QOS ladies in my life. Both of them preferred BBC and I had no choice but to accept it. I struggled at first with feelings of inferiority so to speak, but my little white cock getting hard tells the final story on where I stand on the issue.

Sorry, can't go along with this white inferior BS. Yes, I do and have felt sexually inferior to other men and have all my life. But that is because of my small cock, not my white cock. Most of the bulls I have encountered in the past 30 years have been very well endowed, but 90% have been white. I have seen what these men (young and some quite old) have done to my wife, ex wives, ex GF's and fucked them so well and confidently, and not once have I felt they are also inferior to black men.
My inferior feelings come from my size, not my colour.

All joking aside, our culture has accepted the idea of black sexual dominance. This won't wipe out the white race or turn all white women into willing sex slaves (sorry, cucks, and yes I have done many memes on these themes) but it is changing behaviour. I'm sure you've all seen these from Dancing With The Stars:72636861-4505-4bbc-8bf4-351c1a22b79f.jpg30457799-2b90-4bbc-a3b4-1a52c8e0e64b.png8ffaf942-0e92-4e4f-98b1-f84822f26a6e.jpg403639e3-0944-435c-940f-ed012a4ffbfa.jpg

You can talk about all the races being equal all you want, but when it comes to genetics and evolutionary fitness, there is no doubt that Black Men are Superior. The Superiority of Black Men became obvious to me very early in life. I struggled with this realization for a while, but finally I gave in and came to terms with my genetic inferiority.

Back