White men knowing that they are inferior

Ive been with 12 girls and never made one cum. When im getting involved with a girl and we sext and she finally sees my dick, we never sext again. I'm sexually inferior to black men. Change my mind
You don't have the biggest dick in the world (or the smallest), but consider this: lots of guys have lost their girlfriends TO OTHER WOMEN, because those other women CAN GIVE THEM MORE SEXUAL PLEASURE. As they say, do the math. Work on your oral technique, and work on the things you can change: your physical fitness and a positive attitude. And don't sext, you're unfortunately never going to win a girls, uh, heart with a dick pick.

Yeah, so you're sexually inferior to many black guys and quite a few white guys. So what.

Thank you, It is hard to admit out loud so to speak, living my daily life as a real man (blue collarish job) or at least pretending to be a real man and putting on an act in my marriage and to the rest of the world daily, while I know I am inferior to Black Men and feel that way secretly deep inside so much that I am trying my best to open up my white wife to the idea of spreading her legs for a Black Man as I step aside for her pleasure and the black man that will hopefully take control over our bedroom.

Thank you, It is hard to admit out loud so to speak, living my daily life as a real man (blue collarish job) or at least pretending to be a real man and putting on an act in my marriage and to the rest of the world daily, while I know I am inferior to Black Men and feel that way secretly deep inside so much that I am trying my best to open up my white wife to the idea of spreading her legs for a Black Man as I step aside for her pleasure and the black man that will hopefully take control over our bedroom.

How many other white men actually get sexually excited knowing they are inferior to black men and that white women prefer them sexually.
I hate myself for it but can't stop myself getting so turned on.
I’m married but love sucking black men and being made to and they can fuck my wife and she has and love black cock but so do i

I discovered around age 18 that black men were superior. Saw my first IR video and showed my girlfriend who was astonished at the size. We watched several IR videos and were blown away by how much larger the cocks were. She then asked me why black guys had such larger cocks and I had no answer. It really hit us both then that you just have to accept when something is just superior.
I saw them in locker room and my little cock would start growing from me wanting to suck my teamates big cocks and I never sucked one yet but have a bunch of times including in front of my wife

What makes Black men Superior? Some have big cocks and are rough with white woman. When we get into this Black Superiority fantasy, a whole new can of worms gets opened. Some black men are really making something wonderful of themselves. They go to college, get good jobs and are very successful. Are they superior ? Yes they are but who are they superior to? Other less intelligent, less educated, men that fail to live with, support their wives and children, sissy bois of all nationalities and anyone with a thug mentality. Same thing with White men or Asian men or any other race in our world , those that become successful are superior. BBC's may well be pleasing sexually but, as for the alpha male title, you can only be an alpha if others allow you to be.

What makes Black men Superior? Some have big cocks and are rough with white woman. When we get into this Black Superiority fantasy, a whole new can of worms gets opened. Some black men are really making something wonderful of themselves. They go to college, get good jobs and are very successful. Are they superior ? Yes they are but who are they superior to? Other less intelligent, less educated, men that fail to live with, support their wives and children, sissy bois of all nationalities and anyone with a thug mentality. Same thing with White men or Asian men or any other race in our world , those that become successful are superior. BBC's may well be pleasing sexually but, as for the alpha male title, you can only be an alpha if others allow you to be.
I’ll follow and suck their big black cocks because I have and love it and want to suck one now while wife out of town

Back