White men knowing that they are inferior

I don't like this whole discussion of inferiority. OK, my penis is not as impressive as I would like it to be, but this does not make me feel inferior. My wife had her share of encounters with better-than-me-endowed men, but we continue to have passionate sex and deep emotional attraction to each other. All that superiority/ inferiority talk belongs on the BDSM sites.

My point would be that a hung black man is going to make my wife feel things in bed with him that I am unable to, I think on that we can agree,

My wife is candid about the differences and the ways a hung black man has "advantages" in bed.
My wife is candid about the differences and the ways a hung black man has "advantages" in bed.
Same thing with my wife
And the thing is, that she is not mean or nasty or degrading towards me when she says it
We have open, honest conversations about it
She asks me to please try time understand it from HER point of view
Asks me to not become jealous
But when she is in the act?
OMG ....different story!!

Nice to see people be so honest when they post.....
the thing is, that this is NOT easy to admit harsh truths about ourselves
Ive seen first hand the incredible power of the Black man in my own marriage bed
I was in such denial for so long over this
but as soon as I began to let go of those feelings of denial, this whole thing started to become easier for me to cope with

Nice to see people be so honest when they post.....
Thank you, It is hard to admit out loud so to speak, living my daily life as a real man (blue collarish job) or at least pretending to be a real man and putting on an act in my marriage and to the rest of the world daily, while I know I am inferior to Black Men and feel that way secretly deep inside so much that I am trying my best to open up my white wife to the idea of spreading her legs for a Black Man as I step aside for her pleasure and the black man that will hopefully take control over our bedroom.

Last edited:
Same thing with my wife
And the thing is, that she is not mean or nasty or degrading towards me when she says it
We have open, honest conversations about it
She asks me to please try time understand it from HER point of view
Asks me to not become jealous
But when she is in the act?
OMG ....different story!!

My wife and I respect each other and at times she even qualifies her statements about black men with me and I can tell it is done to "protect" me from what she is about to tell me. She does not have to do it but as my wife I know she does it to insulate me from what she is about to say and perhaps to insulate herself too. She does not do this all the time but there are times I think she instinctively does it to ensure I do not get lost in her attraction to black men.
She has told me that she never knew things could be this way for her with black men because of us being married but that once I got her to thinking about black men sexually she found herself thinking about them in a whole other light.. My wife also told me I could not get jealous about this early on because there were things that might be said that could be hard to hear her say and she was right.
I admit at times I get weirded out hearing her say things about black men and other times it seems very natural. At times It is odd hearing her compliment a hung black guy in a video we are watching by noting how big he is but she does it in a way that is tasteful. And on the occasions when she draws comparisons about their size to mine she speaks in plain language about it or asks about it to see if I am receptive which is always.
What is more intense is when we are out in public and she points out a black man and tells me she finds him very good looking. It's having a wife that has a license to be her own woman and she uses that license liberally. She speaks her mind and it is strangely appealing.

Im inferior physically than the black men we choose to fuck my women. When I look at videos or pics of them together my cock, body and presence isn't nearly the same league. Which is why I defered to them for her and they admitted that the fucking and cocks are just so much better than they had with me that they only want them now. Once my ex-wife told me that one of her lovers was the best fucking she ever had, he fucks her pussy so much better than anyone ever has and that she could never give it up for anyone. We flushed out also that she was so well pleased that she realized how happy they made her and how she wasn't satisfied with me sexually and that basically her pussy belongs to her lover and thats the way it is. His cock was bigger, his loads were bigger, he was better looking and taller and treated her right, their sex was dynamite and compared to him, everyone else was childs play, including me and while she loved me and was appreciative of this journey we were taking together, she needed a real man to take control

tumblr_p6vrywGI1g1wz1z92o1_500.jpg
Any of us white bois think we can compete? Yeah, didn't think so:rolleyes:

I don't buy into any superiority/inferiority bullshit at all. This is what keeps racism alive. Race play is a hard limit in my household, its not tolerated or allowed. The very notion of any superiority based on skin color is the very roots of racism. we vet everyone carefully who plays with us. They know our rules up front. If they don't agree, they don't fuck her, we find someone else. Fuck boys are a dime a dozen, they're everywhere. You don't want to follow our rules we will find someone who will.

I don't buy into any superiority/inferiority bullshit at all. This is what keeps racism alive. Race play is a hard limit in my household, its not tolerated or allowed. The very notion of any superiority based on skin color is the very roots of racism. we vet everyone carefully who plays with us. They know our rules up front. If they don't agree, they don't fuck her, we find someone else. Fuck boys are a dime a dozen, they're everywhere. You don't want to follow our rules we will find someone who will.
You're wrong! We are weaker!

You're wrong! We are weaker!

And you're blocked now! Fuck off, I am not inferior to anyone. Nor am I weak. I Am not submissive to anyone, period. You little doormat cucks can all fuck off. Your opinions don't matter to me. You little assholes buying into this ******* keeps racism alive. You are weak minded idiots. You aren't even submissives by definitions, most of you are nothing but doormats. I'm not going to take the opinion of a damn doormat seriously. You like to get walked on by others and can't even set ground rules for your lifestyles... You don't deserve the respect of any lifestyle dominant, myself included. I bow down to no one. I don't believe in this racial superiority bullshit and never will. You doormats have no will or ability to think for yourselves, you don't get opinions as a doormat slave. You just get walked on by others.

This is another weird thread. Everyone has their own personal preferences sexually. Do some women have a preference for black men, of course. But for the most part it's usually the guys on here professing their love of black dick.

Back