White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
I wondering about a chastity devices. My dick is small, 3" flaccid and 5.5" erected. I think that I will have to find a chastity device that will just barely allow my flaccid dick to get into. I am just curious, when I got erection, what will happen then? What I will feel when my dick, limited by plastic cage, start to "grow"? It will try to get hard, but obviously, will not be able to escape the cage, and, it will not be able to achieve its full length. Does that hurt? Is there any pain, when caged dick got an erection? Can you cum inside chastity device, if stroking is not possible? And, after let say, months in cage, without chance of free full erection, does caged dick starts to shrink and becomes shorter?

I wondering about a chastity devices. My dick is small, 3" flaccid and 5.5" erected. I think that I will have to find a chastity device that will just barely allow my flaccid dick to get into. I am just curious, when I got erection, what will happen then? What I will feel when my dick, limited by plastic cage, start to "grow"? It will try to get hard, but obviously, will not be able to escape the cage, and, it will not be able to achieve its full length. Does that hurt? Is there any pain, when caged dick got an erection? Can you cum inside chastity device, if stroking is not possible? And, after let say, months in cage, without chance of free full erection, does caged dick starts to shrink and becomes shorter?
Ditto, I have these same questions, I'm looking into purchasing one soon.

More cuckbois should be locked and their Black Master the one holding their chastity key.

Yes Dsoul I agree with you I love being locked up in my chastity device and I am constantly looking for a smaller size to lock my tiny white dick into. I started out with one that is 3 inches long I am now down to 1-1/2 inches long and my goal is to go down to a half of an inch long. Do you know of anyone making ones this small? I am doing this to please you the superior black man so when my girlfriend tells me to drop my pants so her black lovers can see what a pathetic small dick that I have they will have a good laugh at my expense! ! Tell me what you think.

Back