White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.8%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,106 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.6%

• Total voters
I watched an episode of The Doctors while I was on break at work a couple weeks ago. A man (with his identity hidden) asked about chastity tubes and if it was safe to wear them for long periods of time. While I felt pretty embarrassed that it was on TV since I felt I was secretly the only person in there who had heard of male chastity devices, a part of me got annoyed because they made a whole joke about it and pretty much dismissed the whole concept as stupid and unsafe. Had willsrvu been on the show, I'm sure he would have given some helpful insight rather than just dismiss it without giving it much thought.

If anybody wants to watch the video, you could probably google it easily.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You are right, I would have caused them to give the subject some serious consideration.

However, the unfortunate truth is that most doctors will avoid discussing anything that smacks of the slightest bit of being "kinky". Whether this is because they don't wish to look sympathetic to such practices in front of their peers or because they are truly ignorant, I can't say, but there are a hand full of doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists who do support the "alternative sex" communities.

Should anyone find themselves in need of one of these, legal advice, representation or some other professional assistance from someone "kink friendly", google Kink Aware Professionals (KAP) or the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, which is the sponsoring organization.

Is Willsrvu a medical doctor or a lawyer? I am just a nobody but I cant think this is healthy. If putting a tourrnquite and leaving it on when no turnquite will result is in a deas body,I was told this in both the USMC and EMT tranning so a cock looking like this is healthy.
tumblr_mgecwsw0c91rgza3do1_500-jpg.315699

Jessie,
I never claimed to be a doctor nor a lawyer, although it wouldn't take much for me to finish my studies and qualify for a JD. However, in all honesty, I'm too old and no longer have the desire. In fact, I am looking forward to a peaceful retirement in the near future.

That aside, as the picture you posted doesn't open, I have no way of knowing what you are referring to, but I don't get where you are getting this tourniquet stuff from. If you bother to read any of my past posts regarding properly fitting a chastity device, you would know that one of the points I stress is making sure the fit is correct, especially that of the capture ring in order to ensure proper ******* flow, prevent fluid retention and reduce possibility of torsion injury. If proper precaution is taken in the fitting of the device, there should be no problems wearing it under normal circumstance.

I have been wearing a ring without a cage continuously for about 4 1/2 years now with zero problems. My Wife has no desire to place her penis in a cage as she enjoys playing with it too much and too often to be bothered locking it up and releasing it whenever she wishes to tease it.
However, she likes the look of the ring, especially since I had it engraved with a commemoration of our wedding date. As it took me about six months to find a good quality stainless steel ring and a jeweler that could engrave it for me, that accounts for why I have only worn it for 4 1/2 years instead of the entire 5 that we have been married.

The only problem I have experienced had been with the quality of the metals used as my body chemistry reacted poorly with some of the cheaper grades of stainless and the chrome plated rings. Since I found a good quality stainless ring, I have had no issues.

My wife enjoys placing me in chastity for occasional play but not full time. One of her bulls insists that I am while he is there. She enjoys seeing the torment while she enjoys her well hung lover.098.JPG 099.JPG 091.JPG

After an evening locked up, my balls are about burst. I cum almost instantly when she lets me feel her cum filled pussy

My wife enjoys placing me in chastity for occasional play but not full time. One of her bulls insists that I am while he is there. She enjoys seeing the torment while she enjoys her well hung lover.View attachment 333200 View attachment 333201 View attachment 333202

After an evening locked up, my balls are about burst. I cum almost instantly when she lets me feel her cum filled pussy
Wow, 38, that must be pretty humiliating. You not only have the small cock and the panties, but another man is dictating that you have to wear a cage. I can't help but wonder how your subservience and humiliation carries over into the rest of your life. If your wife "hen pecks" you and humiliates you outside the bedroom or if it is just part of your sex life.

Wow, 38, that must be pretty humiliating. You not only have the small cock and the panties, but another man is dictating that you have to wear a cage. I can't help but wonder how your subservience and humiliation carries over into the rest of your life. If your wife "hen pecks" you and humiliates you outside the bedroom or if it is just part of your sex life.

I am an aggressive business owner during my vanilla life. We occasionally reverse roles in our sex life.

Back