White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
I checked wifes discression. Due to work I cant wear one. So on week days it comes off in the morning. When I get home I shower and put cage on. The wife has me take a pic after I put it on and send to her. Of course she tells me how and where to take pic to confirm its on.
Weekends it stays on.
The only other time I get out of cage is to fuck her. And thats sloppy seconds after she has been with bull.

not exactly on topic but when my GF lets me out of chastity I sometimes like to play with her toys and think about how she makes herself cum with them

kevp33446 on YIM do you do the same sometimes?

Attachments

• Video 21.wmv
    317.9 KB · Views: 251
During times that I have been in chastity, I found that I was far more submissive and obedient and willing to please my wife, no matter what her orders might be. There is something about orgasm denial that brings out the slave in me. It even makes be better at vacuuming and mopping, dishwashing, etc. I have also found that being locked and caged in the presence of my wife and Black Master sets the pecking order in place with the white male clearly subordinate and subservient.

During times that I have been in chastity, I found that I was far more submissive and obedient and willing to please my wife, no matter what her orders might be. There is something about orgasm denial that brings out the slave in me. It even makes be better at vacuuming and mopping, dishwashing, etc. I have also found that being locked and caged in the presence of my wife and Black Master sets the pecking order in place with the white male clearly subordinate and subservient.
agree back in chastity.

will go out tonight in it with my GF and she may take off for sex Picture 126.jpg Picture 119.jpg

Back