White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,118 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
To know how good chastity feels you have to wear one sometime.
After a few days your wife can let you do anything she want.
tumblr_ne9mt4gTOb1ty964ho1_500.gif

See cucks are good for something. Taking selfies of their wives taking black cock as the key to their cage hangs off their anklet. Well, he was good for more then that, he cleaned my fucked out pussy as well as my lovers cock and then was told to fluff him for the next fuck session. I guess cucks are good for a lot as long as it doesn't involve their useless limp cocks, lol.NYC-7-16-6.JPG

See cucks are good for something. Taking selfies of their wives taking black cock as the key to their cage hangs off their anklet. Well, he was good for more then that, he cleaned my fucked out pussy as well as my lovers cock and then was told to fluff him for the next fuck session. I guess cucks are good for a lot as long as it doesn't involve their useless limp cocks, lol.View attachment 919709
Great pic

Its not that bad, the wife had me wear one, came home and a fedex package was on the table with a note in BOLD letters please put this on and cum to his apt. Guess what was in it, ya guessed it, took me about an hour to get it on, had a raging hard on LOL but once I did it wasn’t bad, took a little to get used to it. walked around the house naked until i got used to it, then to the store for some booze and snacks. It was kinda cool, I was horny as hell but it kept me from getting hard! Got to the apt note on the door that said strip down and cum to the bedroom. Got there and she checked to see if it was on correct, asked how it felt, wasn’t bad, kinda comfortable once you get used to it. She gave me a kiss and said thank you. Her man said I need to wear it more often especially when he is with her, she smiled gave me a kiss and said yeah i like it.

True story , i was jacking off while looking at this thread a few days back, all the pages, and I came like i NEVER have before, i was visually entranced by this thread like fantasizing that i was locked away with a hottt blonde GF and she was doing a much more endowed blk man. OHH my.. i ejaculated 2x times more than i can ever REMEMBER jacking off before..

so much my own face was soaked in semen ect.! i was shooting up soo high. Wow

I will probably not jack off for a long time now. (after that massacre)
Thanks for the update.

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
The steel cages like my Jailbird can be worn for weeks or months and are easy to clean when showering. Never had one of the silicone or plastic things and they would smell!!! Ugh!

Back