White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,818 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,103 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.6%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
The steel cages like my Jailbird can be worn for weeks or months and are easy to clean when showering. Never had one of the silicone or plastic things and they would smell!!! Ugh!
I agree with motley, my steel cage has enough open space that it can be kept clean with soap and water in the shower. Having said that, if it deserves to be caged, it shouldn't really be licked, clawed or used for penetration when uncaged, just based on principle.

Last edited:
I agree with motley, my steel cage has enough open space that it can be kept clean with soap and water in the shower. Having said that, if it deserves to be caged, it shouldn't really be licked, clawed or used for penetration when uncaged, just based on principle.
I've been put in a birdcage and it's easy to keep clean. I have always wondered how you keep clean in the Cb-6000 and other cages that are totally encapsulating. I'm guessing cleaniness all depends on the style of the cage you are put in.

I've been put in a birdcage and it's easy to keep clean. I have always wondered how you keep clean in the Cb-6000 and other cages that are totally encapsulating. I'm guessing cleaniness all depends on the style of the cage you are put in.
I let hubby remove and clean his cock and cage every morning before he starts his workday, but then its right back on for the rest of the day. If it gets smelly after that I don't really care, its not like I'm going near that dinky thing anyways

Wow very nice pic sissy. I'm building up a sissy to do the same. His gf has no idea of his desires, and I've known him since the beginning of their relationship and watched as he's served me with pics of her from sneaking to now her being comfortable with him taking pics to serve me only. A pic like that he would take for me with his face included

I let hubby remove and clean his cock and cage every morning before he starts his workday, but then its right back on for the rest of the day. If it gets smelly after that I don't really care, its not like I'm going near that dinky thing anyways
Just adore your post. Wow. How incredibly sexy.

I am going to let my wife know that I would like her to keep me in chastity. I will let you guys know how it goes, any advice or words of wisdom. She has been telling me more often how little my dick is and how it does not satisfy her at all. Yesterday we were walking into a movie, I was telling her how our ******* was going to try out for the school play, (peter pan) and our ******* wanted to be a fairy, in such a sweet voice she said "you would make a good fairy, wouldn't you" and she giggled

I am going to let my wife know that I would like her to keep me in chastity. I will let you guys know how it goes, any advice or words of wisdom. She has been telling me more often how little my dick is and how it does not satisfy her at all. Yesterday we were walking into a movie, I was telling her how our ******* was going to try out for the school play, (peter pan) and our ******* wanted to be a fairy, in such a sweet voice she said "you would make a good fairy, wouldn't you" and she giggled
There's your opening. Now tell her you want to be in chastity and show her some pics

There's your opening. Now tell her you want to be in chastity and show her some pics
I have mentioned it once before, but as I said she has become much more vocal about how I don't please her sexually and how small my dick is. We just celebrated our 27 year Anniversary and she wore these sexy as hell panties, I was soooooo hard!!!! I ate her pussy soooo long and played with her pussy for along time, once I entered her it felt sooooo good, she said "are you in? I can't feel it!" I said it's beacause it's so small, she let out a laugh, I came in about 1 minute from entering her. When we were laying there she said "I appreciate you trying to make me feel good, but 27 years and you can't make me cum". She said it so nice, my little dick was starting to twinge

I have mentioned it once before, but as I said she has become much more vocal about how I don't please her sexually and how small my dick is. We just celebrated our 27 year Anniversary and she wore these sexy as hell panties, I was soooooo hard!!!! I ate her pussy soooo long and played with her pussy for along time, once I entered her it felt sooooo good, she said "are you in? I can't feel it!" I said it's beacause it's so small, she let out a laugh, I came in about 1 minute from entering her. When we were laying there she said "I appreciate you trying to make me feel good, but 27 years and you can't make me cum". She said it so nice, my little dick was starting to twinge
This happens to us too

Back