White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,109 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Tonights lingerie
1025161820-jpg.1018232
1025161821-jpg.1018233

*******!

I return to the end of the bed filming my wife still working that black cock with all the love in the world. I listened to her moan as she licked her tongue from the bulbous head all the way down to the base, and when she was done, took his balls into her mouth and rolled them over her tongue. She gazed at me, into my camera’s eye, fluttered her eye lashes at me then smiled. She looked so beautiful the way she did.

Tibbs sat up and pulled her towards him. Their lips found each other and they kissed fervently, passionately. His hand slipped between her legs and fingered her pussy and she squirmed in his grasp while she kept on stroking his big meat. He lay back on the bed and she straddled him. I stood behind her, still stroking myself, holding back my breath and listening to her groan softly as the head of his prick found the entrance to her pussy and drove inside it.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/10/my-wife-in-bed-with-tibbs.html

CY9Z09TWYAAE8ku.jpg

I return to the end of the bed filming my wife still working that black cock with all the love in the world. I listened to her moan as she licked her tongue from the bulbous head all the way down to the base, and when she was done, took his balls into her mouth and rolled them over her tongue. She gazed at me, into my camera’s eye, fluttered her eye lashes at me then smiled. She looked so beautiful the way she did.

Tibbs sat up and pulled her towards him. Their lips found each other and they kissed fervently, passionately. His hand slipped between her legs and fingered her pussy and she squirmed in his grasp while she kept on stroking his big meat. He lay back on the bed and she straddled him. I stood behind her, still stroking myself, holding back my breath and listening to her groan softly as the head of his prick found the entrance to her pussy and drove inside it.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/10/my-wife-in-bed-with-tibbs.html

SIR,
I realy like this story, not everything but sure the part where the wife and her Bull enjoy each others body and pleasures while the cuck just watch and stroke. It's amazing how you know exactly what a cuckold think, wants and feel.
tumblr_mosglit5Xx1rtck2fo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
SIR,
I realy like this story, not everything but sure the part where the wife and her Bull enjoy each others body and pleasures while the cuck just watch and stroke. It's amazing how you know exactly what a cuckold think, wants and feel.
tumblr_mosglit5Xx1rtck2fo1_1280.jpg
Hanging, caged, useless, in aw of his power to pleasure the woman you love the way you can't

You are amazed at first how adept she was a locking you up, taking care of it, letting it out for a little bit of play time before putting it back safe and sound. Then you remembered she told you she kept a hamster when she was just a little girl. Now it all makes sense! didn't she also tell you the story of how she used to play with next doors big black dog, jumping on his back and pretending to ride him like a horse...food for thought...

Back