White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,109 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
this is more common gift than you know..
It's certainly a growing movement. I get a charge out of knowing that my publicly unassuming, vanilla wife is my keyholder. in 2015, she locked me up for a local COMIC-CON (not the big one in San Diego). Later that night, as she was teasing my cage, I asked her if she felt sexy knowing she was probably the only one wearing the key to a chastity cage there at the CON. She just smirked, and said "I wasn't the only one, sweetie". I was sorta shocked, but my cock surged against its cage. I was like "are you sure?" She just nodded, "oh I'm sure, trust me".

It's certainly a growing movement. I get a charge out of knowing that my publicly unassuming, vanilla wife is my keyholder. in 2015, she locked me up for a local COMIC-CON (not the big one in San Diego). Later that night, as she was teasing my cage, I asked her if she felt sexy knowing she was probably the only one wearing the key to a chastity cage there at the CON. She just smirked, and said "I wasn't the only one, sweetie". I was sorta shocked, but my cock surged against its cage. I was like "are you sure?" She just nodded, "oh I'm sure, trust me".

we have a friend that sells adult toys and they said its the biggest selling item they have.

we have a friend that sells adult toys and they said its the biggest selling item they have.
2017 Survey by State
I recall seeing this a couple of years ago....at least two states (Wisconsin and Illinois) rated Male Chastity Cages as their most popular sex toy. I got a kick out thinking about all those locked up white penises in the midwest.
it's an impossible stat to track, but just the anecdotal "friends in the biz says" that you mention has me swelling inside my cage

Back