White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Before Master's visit :
View attachment 3081805

During Master's visit :
View attachment 3081807
Do You think that I should change my husband's chastity cage to smaller size? He has been wearing this size for over 18 months.
I think that it is too big now.
Kasia

My husband is often in a slightly smaller one.....but his has a sound through the middle. The more he gets aroused and grows, the more of the plug he gets!

xxxxxxxxxx (25).gif

• Imagine a world with no pressure to be something you are not.
  • Imagine a world where all you have to do listen and obey.
  • Imagine a place, safe and loving, free from performance anxieties.
  • Imagine all your beloved's deepest sexual fantasies fulfilled by men better equipped and skilled to deliver them to her.
  • Imagine the joy of not having any access to her beautiful body the way they do, but loving her unconditionally forever.

Just recently got my cage shipped to me. Love this one...the other one i ordered was plastic and wayyy tooo large for me. This is a nice tight fit too which increases the feeling/sensation all day long. Even tho i remain soft and limp i was told i should wear a cage. When i first put it on..a matter of 10-15 seconds and i felt myself cumming.. was soo amazed.View attachment 3020418View attachment 3020419
Just recently got my cage shipped to me. Love this one...the other one i ordered was plastic and wayyy tooo large for me. This is a nice tight fit too which increases the feeling/sensation all day long. Even tho i remain soft and limp i was told i should wear a cage. When i first put it on..a matter of 10-15 seconds and i felt myself cumming.. was soo amazed.View attachment 3020418View attachment 3020419

Back