White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,109 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
This one pretty much explains the attraction many men have regarding their wives becoming their "key holder". If the wife really enjoys tease and denial play with her husband, it creates a situation where he is kept in a constant state of sexual desire and heightened sensitivity until she chooses to allow him relief.

The wife usually finds that her husband becomes more compliant to her wishes as well, presumably to garner favor to gain relief. He will usually become more loving and doting on her desires.

Oddly enough, for those who get into long term chastity accompanied by a good amount of tease and denial play, the desire for orgasm becomes overshadowed by the desire to remain at that heightened level of sexual excitement. Having an orgasm, as wonderful as they are, becomes a love-hate thing because as much as you want to enjoy one, you know it will take so long to regain the level of constant arousal that becomes like a *******.

One model has an ultra thin , long shaft thats coated to slide up his urethra

As if that's not painful enough...she afixes a small transformer to it from her vibrator

That electrified device makes him scream ...gasp... and beg with tears

Her bull pulls out of his wife's womb ...sloppy with 5 loads...massive loads
of sticky ..thick white seed...and , it is so strong smelling , hubby's stomach flips
Bull takes his black dick and slaps. Husband's. ...face...wiping gooey cock and sperm in his blue eyes ...rubbing it under his nose asking , " do you just love
Her scent on my BLACK dick ...i just FUCKED YOUR dear little newly wed
Wife...so deep, she went into orgasmic convulsions....you're going to be painted by my dick every time i inject my semen in her Pussy...you know...and, surely realize that
She's PREGNANT...your wife....is carrying a. Black Man's baby

Just joined the “joy lock club”. Still figuring out the ideal cage. He is wearing a tight one to work and says he can’t even start to get hard. Also is hard to notice through clothing. I kind of like him in the larger cage for play because he starts to swell up and bulge out but unable to complete. Also shows more when we are out bar meeting bulls.
2A3EC969-3D71-4A35-A36A-EB45896CE5D1.jpeg

Just joined the “joy lock club”. Still figuring out the ideal cage. He is wearing a tight one to work and says he can’t even start to get hard. Also is hard to notice through clothing. I kind of like him in the larger cage for play because he starts to swell up and bulge out but unable to complete. Also shows more when we are out bar meeting bulls.
View attachment 3034229
Love it. What made you escalate to locking him up?

after handing my wife her key this morning, I was hoping for some potential relief tonight....but those limited-time lockdowns (as almost foreplay) might be a thing of the past. As with most lock ups this year....she has only hinted as her intent....
This evening was "wouldn't want to ruin your Christmas present".
bdsmlr-74125-7bdMvvVJbX.jpg

Back