White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,109 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Yesterday i was thankful that after Mz Type O had me lick her to a nice wet orgasm while using one of her BBC dildos in her pussy, for doing such a good job at pleasuring my Queen, I was rewarded with a wonderful and intense half hour of being teased and edged over and over again in my cage until eventually being denied any sort of orgasm. ♥?

Tday tease n deny  2.jpg

Tday tease n deny  1.jpg

Tday tease n deny  3.jpg

Tday tease n deny finger job.gif

View attachment tday tease n deny finger job vid.mp4

After a couple of years in a CB6000 (which I had already bought and tried out before asking my wife to be my keyholder), I decided to ask her to shop for a new cage. The hard plastic was a good starter cage, but the seam split, and the lock made rather noticeable clacking sounds when we'd walking around in public.
She selected the silicone Bon4 -- with a comment, that she should've had the choice of my cage from the very start.
The purchase included both sizes, picture below. I started out with the large one....heh...it wasn't long before I quietly and without being told, switched to the smaller cage. My wife didn't say anything, but the first time she put the lock on the smaller one, she just patted the cage and gave it a squeeze and said "much better"
Bon4Plus-2-copy.jpg

Just because white men sharing their wives with black men, it does NOT mean white men are cuckold or put in chastity.

Don’t believe in this deception idea, instead be a man n love ❤️ your wife. Don’t lower yourself or manhood..... it’s a trap n destruction to your marriage n your relationship....

If you play together with your wife, most likely you will stay together. My best advice don’t play at all....

Remember, no matter what happens, women always want real men in their lives, based on the size of their hearts ? toward them, n NOT the size of their tools...

Yesterday i was thankful that after Mz Type O had me lick her to a nice wet orgasm while using one of her BBC dildos in her pussy, for doing such a good job at pleasuring my Queen, I was rewarded with a wonderful and intense half hour of being teased and edged over and over again in my cage until eventually being denied any sort of orgasm. ♥?

View attachment 2998462

View attachment 2998463

View attachment 2998464

View attachment 2998466

View attachment 2998465
such exquisite *******
how I wish I had married a woman like your wife or Jamie and kevtat I would have died and gone to heaven

my favourite couples on this thread are all spectacular
envious of all your husbands and the treatment you give them
personally I deny myself on here with 12to 15 hours daily and do not touch my dick at all and I seem to have beaten it.
I used to have eruptions into coming without touching every20to 25 days but this time I am on day 63 and can constantly edge myself on and off for hours taking myself to the brink and stopping
the sensations are out of this world and I love it.
all this started when I began following Michael and Jamie
her treatment of him and all you other wives are second to none
I LOVE YOU ALL
and thank you all in leading me into the world of denial

Back