White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,124 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Chaste 6 years and counting. Full-time chastity for him is a very important part of our sexuality.View attachment 2824532
My husband has been in the chastity for over 18 months so far. It is also very important element of our lifestyle. He does it for our Black Superior Master and Owner and I convince him every day that only Black Men are the Ones who can have sex. He is my only love even if we haven't had sex at all for 18 months and will not have in the future. Kisses from Poland. Kasia the wife

Wife has kept me caged 24/7 for going on 5 months now, which is the longest period of time continuous lock up since we started chastity play over 2 years ago, only being allowed out for shaving and a few times we needed to go thru metal detectors. And now that we recently met a possible regular BBC Bull for Mz Type O to get her BBC fix, and pussy, filled once a week at least, wife has said she is strongly thinking about not letting me out anytime soon as she has no desire to fuck my little white dick when she can get her Bulls cock as often as our free time allows and that I make her cum harder with my tongue than i ever did with my little white dick. She/we are now trying to "learn" how to make me cum hands free from her vibe or dildo in my ass massaging my prostate. Wife stated that once she is able to make me analgasm then it will be the only way i'm allowed to cum again.

IMG_20190324_163556316.jpg

8-25 morning strain 5.jpg

Wife has kept me caged 24/7 for going on 5 months now, which is the longest period of time continuous lock up since we started chastity play over 2 years ago, only being allowed out for shaving and a few times we needed to go thru metal detectors. And now that we recently met a possible regular BBC Bull for Mz Type O to get her BBC fix, and pussy, filled once a week at least, wife has said she is strongly thinking about not letting me out anytime soon as she has no desire to fuck my little white dick when she can get her Bulls cock as often as our free time allows and that I make her cum harder with my tongue than i ever did with my little white dick. She/we are now trying to "learn" how to make me cum hands free from her vibe or dildo in my ass massaging my prostate. Wife stated that once she is able to make me analgasm then it will be the only way i'm allowed to cum again.

View attachment 2827512

View attachment 2827513
This is great! We are with you! We already were in the place you are now. Keep going. It is absolutely worth of any sacrifice. Best regards and kisses from Poland. Kasia and Chris

Now there are the pics, as promissed. For us, caging gives the wife control about a husband who is (too) dominant outside the bedroom. We are starting to establish a system of reward and punishment (allowance to masturbate/cum for him before sleeping only after having behaved well during the day). And yes, it's a fetish to show how small dickletts should be treatedat least if there is a well-endowed lover available for the wife at least 1-3 times a week.View attachment 2824462View attachment 2824463View attachment 2824464View attachment 2824465,
. Next step. Shave all his pubic hair.

Back