White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,123 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
. As with shaved white pussys, shaved male pubic areas appear more clean and sanitary. With so much sexual activity today, cleanliness needs to be important. The absence of hair also serves to emphasize the genitalia.
With so much sexual activity lol are we talkin somebody who's locked up lol. Kind of a contradiction terms isn't it

. Yes. Susan like me shaved too. Seems like something that came from bulls preferred shaved white pussies on women. So now wives want husbands shaved too. And caged. As if women dont have enough control already. Still nothing like these wives having such strong orgasms from BBC
I have manscaped for years...way before chastity play even entered my mind.

Hi. Actually, it’s not hard to shower and keep clean. At least with a little effort from the cuck and right type of device. Other than sitting to pee and, for some, sleeping on their back it can be both comfortable and comforting. And clean. :)
Exactly! Especially with a metal cage it's as easy to wash and keep clean than without a cage. But even with the plastic cages, a little soap and water does wonders lol. No need to sit to pee for me although it is helpful in a situation where precise aiming is needed lol and never had any issues sleeping for me either, although I'm usually a side sleeper.

I'm a white male and kept in chastity
Never bought into the chastity/cock cage thing. To me being a cuck is wife doing as she likes when she likes, in front of you, when you are not present, does not come home from work and when you come home to a black guy in your bed with her. Changing plans you have together so she can get layed and you can take it or leave it.

Yes, just bought a smaller one (cage length now: 2‘‘). Pics will follow.
Now there are the pics, as promissed. For us, caging gives the wife control about a husband who is (too) dominant outside the bedroom. We are starting to establish a system of reward and punishment (allowance to masturbate/cum for him before sleeping only after having behaved well during the day). And yes, it's a fetish to show how small dickletts should be treatedat least if there is a well-endowed lover available for the wife at least 1-3 times a week.hubby properly caged_1.jpghubby properly caged_2.jpghubby properly caged_3.jpghubby properly caged_4.jpg,

Back