White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,115 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Look at this tiny useless thing. Would you want them beating this thing in front of you! Hell No! #cageittillitshrinks

Update-. He lasted 10 mins. Now he is in a plastic one. Which do you sissy cucks prefer?

cage it lol looks like u should cut it off wheres the elastator at

Look at this tiny useless thing. Would you want them beating this thing in front of you! Hell No! #cageittillitshrinks

Update-. He lasted 10 mins. Now he is in a plastic one. Which do you sissy cucks prefer?
I never had a steel one, just went from clear plastic to black opaque plastic (Her joke, my little black cock) and now even smaller opaque pink one.
Hormones made it permanently limp and it got smaller.
20181029_142854.jpg

20190801_223335.jpg
Exactly. Since we started chastity the amount of contact between me and his dick has drastically shorter. Its the checks he enjoys because I get to touch him a little and essentially pretend I'm considering giving him blowjob through the cage. He gets so excited. But .. . no blowjob. Not ever. Lol.
J
Xoxoxo
I'm meeting one of the guys later today after a work party. He is one of my regular lovers and he is a demon in the sack. So thick and long. Why would I choose Michael's "cock"? Sorry babe.
J
Xoxo

Back