White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,832 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,132 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
And is your wife getting sex elsewhere. We haven’t fucked for 4 months and I’m getting near to needing some 😂🥰
No, my wife is having Sex with me. But not very often. Thats a thing between her an me. She was very ill and was a long time not possible to have sex. So i pulled on the cage to give her time.... and now its been more than one year ago...i love my cage...

Should I keep denying him, lock him in a cage and cuck him???

He wants to wear these. Should I cage and cuck him?
Well here is my recommendation. First, I see he is not fully shaved, get that done first. Then get him caged in a pretty little pink device, that will maintain his interest at 100%. Then as has already been suggested, get him a but plug with a pink jewel in it, then get him an ankle chain to wear with "slut" on it, this signifies he will have sex with any bull you designate. Then add a garter belt an pink fishnet stockings which he must wear at all times. If you want to add a little extra spice, then make him wear jeans that have just a few holes in the legs, so that his pink fishnets are showing themselves through the holes...Then go together to a bar and find yourself some nice, big, full bulls and the both of you set about emptying those bulls.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

OMG it sounds really hot 🔥. My bf likes to shave and it would make him very horny to be fully clean and in pink little cage (maybe! Still discussing rules 💦). With pink or white lace panties and fishnets he likes this. And we are both so hot and horny discussing.
Going to a bar with bf wearing jeans with fishnet showing through holes in jeans but with anklet and me dressed slutty with lace lingerie underneath sounds amazing.
Then hope to meet a very horny Bull who has a big load and is very horny would be amazing.
Hope to pick up a very big horny Bull and go to a cheap hotel and tie my bf to a chair with him naked but still in pink panties and stockings. But I want his cage off so that when me and the bull start to play my bfs cock will stand erect. He wants to be cucked like this…. And…. 🌸😉
Sounds fun. Just remember your cuck should never cum until you and your bull allow it. If he cums too early, he will for sure lose all interest in the rest of the night and become surly and disobedient, which can never be allowed. Also, get him in the mind frame to fluff your bulls and eat you out to get you both ready for the fuck session you are about to enjoy with your bull/s. He should also be conditioned to clean up duties after the messy event has occurred; take no cucky ******* about how he's not into that, just tell him its one of the rules he HAS to obey.

Keep us posted on how it all plays out...enjoy your loads!

HWJ :lips:

Sounds fun. Just remember your cuck should never cum until you and your bull allow it. If he cums too early, he will for sure lose all interest in the rest of the night and become surly and disobedient, which can never be allowed. Also, get him in the mind frame to fluff your bulls and eat you out to get you both ready for the fuck session you are about to enjoy with your bull/s. He should also be conditioned to clean up duties after the messy event has occurred; take no cucky ******* about how he's not into that, just tell him its one of the rules he HAS to obey.

Keep us posted on how it all plays out...enjoy your loads!

HWJ :lips:
To take the cuck to the next level and expand his senses of who and what he is I recommend the following.

1. Buy him new small sheer pink panties and some really cheap slutty perfume and cover him in it so that he smells strongly of that scent.
2. Add just a hint of lip stick to his lips, just enough for passersby to wonder, is he wearing lipstick?
3. Have him also wear the pink fishnet stockings and garter belt and the pink butt plug under his clothes at all times, with the holey jeans to show off his fishnets.
4. Then book him an appointment to have all his body hair removed via laser treatment and a health Spa, making sure you get a young female to deliver the treatment.
5. You should both go to the Spa together for his treatment and you should explain the the technician that he is useless at sex and he is now you obedient cuck boi, and you need him cleaned up to be presented to your stable of bulls. Tell her to pay particular attention to his tiny pee pee area and his anal area as you want no sign of hair remaining anywhere. He should also have his legs done too, his back and chest also. Tell her you want him smooth all over. He should be dressed as above when attending his laser sessions. Openly discuss your lifestyle with the technician as she delivers the treatment, making sure to deflate any last ego he may have.
6. Once he is completely lasered, take him to get a cuck tattoo and spend time choosing the tattoo with the tattooist and your cuck together. Make sure he is dressed as described and sit with them while the job is done. You never know you make get some cock from the tattooist!
7. After the tattoo is healed, he is now ready to be presented to your bulls for their inspection and approval.
8. This will cement his position in the pecking order, which is bottom of the pile in terms of sexual ability. It should however make him a superb cuck boi for any and all cucky activities.

Let us know how it all goes and good luck.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Back