White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,125 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Me and cucky getting ready to go out for the night to have some drinks on our vacation. I love making him wear his tiny micro cage out and about, I always keep his key visible so people know my hubby is a BBC loving cuck. I get wet everytime we pass a sexy black guy, knowing my pathetic cuck hubby is locked up tight in his cage. I know he gets so hard in his cage everytime I tease him about how I want their black cock in my mouth and pussy or when I "accidentally" bump my thick round ass into a attractive black guy. I hope they see his key on my neck and ask me if I want some of their BBCs. ❤🔐

View attachment 4457826View attachment 4457829View attachment 4457828View attachment 4457827View attachment 4457830View attachment 4457824
You are the best

Me and cucky getting ready to go out for the night to have some drinks on our vacation. I love making him wear his tiny micro cage out and about, I always keep his key visible so people know my hubby is a BBC loving cuck. I get wet everytime we pass a sexy black guy, knowing my pathetic cuck hubby is locked up tight in his cage. I know he gets so hard in his cage everytime I tease him about how I want their black cock in my mouth and pussy or when I "accidentally" bump my thick round ass into a attractive black guy. I hope they see his key on my neck and ask me if I want some of their BBCs. ❤🔐

View attachment 4457826View attachment 4457829View attachment 4457828View attachment 4457827View attachment 4457830View attachment 4457824
Love your constant humiliation of him. Wow!

@CuckCouple28 What is the pink belt you're wearing to help keep the cage up?

Back