White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,832 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,132 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Where did you get the nice small pink cage? Hubby can use one like that
OXY-SHOP.com The pink one is a 3d printed cage. It comes with two rings. I have a 60mm and 55mm ring for it. I had a small dick but very large balls. It is the only one that is comfortable for long term wear. I, also, ordered a 65mm ring. They are the only company that offers rings that size that are not custom.

This one pretty much explains the attraction many men have regarding their wives becoming their "key holder". If the wife really enjoys tease and denial play with her husband, it creates a situation where he is kept in a constant state of sexual desire and heightened sensitivity until she chooses to allow him relief.

The wife usually finds that her husband becomes more compliant to her wishes as well, presumably to garner favor to gain relief. He will usually become more loving and doting on her desires.

Oddly enough, for those who get into long term chastity accompanied by a good amount of tease and denial play, the desire for orgasm becomes overshadowed by the desire to remain at that heightened level of sexual excitement. Having an orgasm, as wonderful as they are, becomes a love-hate thing because as much as you want to enjoy one, you know it will take so long to regain the level of constant arousal that becomes like a *******.
Before I went through with my orchiectomy and hormones, I was locked up in three different LORI devices (https://chastitydevice4u.com/) for 4 years. Ms. Lori was amazing to work with and she built several custom devices for me. I never had an issue with cleanliness as a shower and soaping up well kept everything clean. I would go months at a time without having the device removed. In those 4 years I probably had 6 orgasms and you might not understand this, but I hated the after-effects of every full orgasm I had. I loved the teasing to the edge that she gave me once or twice a week. I loved the verbal teasing she gave me. I loved the devotion I felt towards her and knowing that "only she" could grant me an orgasm even though I really wanted her to deny me. I loved doing things for her so that I might get a teasing/edging session. I loved giving oral sex to her and taking on duties around the house for her. After the orchie and having to balls to hold a device on securely, I now miss the aspects of chastity that we shared. I tried LORI devices that were tubes held on by a PA but the devices were too heavy for the PA to support the device. I am experimenting with the Evotion 3d printed PA held tubes (https://www.evotionwearables.com/) to try to get back to the devotion I had back then. We talked about it today and she said she would hold/hide my key after I get used to wearing the Evotion device. Chastity and orgasm denial was for me, the ultimate in sexual pleasure and devotion especially when I was never allowed an orgasm.
To answer the question of why I had the orchie, I was abused as a 7 year old and that caused PTSD and started hurting myself at that age. That morphed into suicide thoughts that many trans people have and I didn't want to do that to my family. I decided to live without my testicles and need a hormone to keep my bones and mind strong. I have given my wife permission to cuckold me but she doesn't seem interested in that right now. I still have a sex drive that wants orgasms and I have pretty nice breasts. Ask any questions you want as I will reply.
Hugs Ajai

I think the only reason to have a cuck in a chastity device is for the cuck to maintain his arousal, so that he is hi on the situation before him and much more likely to stay interested and compliant to his wife and bulls commands. Otherwise he will most likely cum way too early and lose all interest in the situation before him. The fact that he is in chastity usually does not give any enjoyment to the wife or bull per sae, other than perhaps emphasizing the futility of his puny and now unusable cock and thereby raising the dominant aura of the wife and bull!

In short chastity devices are for the pleasure of the cuck and no one else, and pleasure derived by others present is all secondary, such as the bull enjoying being fluffed or the wife being cleaned, all facilitated by keeping the cuck from cumming and thereby retaining his "interest"~ IMHO!

HWJ

Last edited:
My point is: if a woman knew the power in locking her male/cuck up and leading him (like a carrot and a stick) but never letting him have the carrot she will receive devotion and behavior far beyond what she desires.
A male who has an orgasm becomes an asshole due to the dopamine and other hormone drop that orgasm causes.
Ask any male how he feels before an orgasm compared to how he feels after that orgasm.
If he is honest, he wants wants to romance her before, but wants her to go away after.
This is why males hire prostitutes.
They don't want the baggage that goes along with the sex.
They want the sex and for the woman to go away.
He got what he wanted and then doesn't understand why he changed his mind towards her, so it is easier to just find a *******.
This is why many men will pursue a woman and shortly after he gets her to bed, he disappears to move on to his next conquest.
Don't let him cum and he will be in romance mode to his keyholder forever especially if he is teased to the edge often but never allowed over that edge.
If you control the cock with a lock, he will never stray because he physically can't and he will then be only and totally devoted to his keyholder.
Ajai

Last edited:
Back