White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
Here is a great video from a Real Hot GF who dates black men but laughs at white men who want to be cucks. Real live humilation right in your face for you:

Here is an older video with one of her ex Black BF's my brother Tyrone Magnus

dude is fucking hilarious and he is right- the rumor had to start somewhere. Obviously there were allot of women out there trying chocolate.

another good one- whats gonna happen later tonight babe - she's gonna get some BBC man!​

I think that a level of humiliation, even if minimal and easily dismissed, exists in every cuckold marriage/relationship. There are those who seek out the humiliation and encourage/welcome it during the sexual encounter and possibly in a greater sense.

For those that claim they feel no humiliation, there is still a societal humiliation...a sense that a husband should feel embarrassed and humiliated that another man is having a sexual relationship with his wife.

For most in this lifestyle, we either are enlightened enough, through honest and open communication with our spouse and with ourselves, to either dismiss that archaic idea of monogamy, or enlightened to embrace that societal judgment and turn it into arousal. But on some level, the humiliation always exists.

There's something to this for sure. But I still think most couples do this primarily for pleasure, for the goosebumps and the orgasms, both hers in the actual moment of course, and those that follow an event, from the erotic energy it infuses into their sex life. They're looking for more of everything from sex.

Last edited:
Here's my theory - an it's a very good one!

I think every man is a cuckold inside, from the guy who calls himself "tinywhitedick" to the hard-core, confident black stud. Why? Because every guy has lost a girl to another man. Every guy has had a crush on a girl that he didn't fuck, but some other guy did. It's a fact. Every guy with a woman he commands has seen her thoughts (at the very least) stray to another man, if not more. That's every last one of us.

Some of us deal with these facts by cocooning our women from other men, or demanding their fidelity. This is the default - as we just need to slip into the mainstream MO to do this. Or you could go obsessive-compulsive, aggressively defending your turf. There are about 15 ways to do this. Some fetishize all this by embracing the adolescent pain of it all and turning the humiliation of it into a pleasure. This is just an extension of having had to deal with the humiliation at a younger age. When I was 22yo, my girlfriend of then hooked up with an ex, and was 9 hours late meeting me (a 10 minute drive from her house). My emotions went on a 9 hour roller-coaster ride. When she finally arrived I delivered an "anger fuck" to her mushy, already well-pounded pussy. I was genuinely pissed off and outraged. But I came inside her in about 15 seconds. Then I kicked her out and went back to being angry. But it was one of a series of life experiences that pushed me a certain way.

But now, I am NOT a humiliation freak. I have been on both sides of the cuckolding fence, and way more on the "bull" (never used the term though) side than the cuckolded. I prefer to rejoice in the exquisite physicality of female sexuality, and do what I can to enable it! Basically I try to turn every woman I know into a slut without being pushy about it. It's a pleasure, every time, and I don't feel it is humiliating. I am way more on the receiving end nowadays (the cuckolded, no the bull), being 54 yo, but Hell, I have had my days!!

Any white man who gets off on humiliation from either his wife or another man is not a man. You can not consider yourself a real man if you let others humiliate you. There is no place in the homosapiens species for people that enjoy being humiliated. Lets face it, we are all on the earth to do one thing and that is procreate and further the species. What woman would want to procreate with any man who does not have pride in himself? This is what is wrong with men these days; they never learned to take ownership in themselves and therefore they let other people tell them what they like and dislike. My generation has a word for this.... wimp.
Yet you allow real men to fuck your girl . Funny

Back