White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
16C479C.gif

I prefer being humble to being humiliated, but respect the right of others to pursue their desires, as long as everyone is on board as consenting adults.
Jo’s husband.
Right! Consenting both ways is the right deal!
I can't explain it but get me naked and on my knees and ****** to crawl over and lick cock, cunt, or ass and I'm turned on and into it!

I am somewhere in-between. I would not be remotely turned on if my wife stated something like you can't fuck because it would be a lie and we would both know it, or a manufactured comment just so I could hear her humiliate me.
Anything she feels the need to say about a black man as a lover that could humble me, and we've discussed this, must be sincere, spontaneous or heartfelt. I have no problem with her being honest if he is a much better lover, or enjoys telling me he is bigger. I know it will arouse me if she actually draws a comparison between him and I and informs me where I stand. I do not mind being humbled as long as it is not made up.

I think some are confusing being humiliated with debased. I can admit I get humbled in other areas like sports, i.e. I love racquetball and when I run across a guy who can destroy me on the court I can find it humiliating/humbling but not in ways that are degrading to me as a human or a man, my dignity remains intact.
If you are doing this with your wife and some well hung black man has her climbing the walls and responding to him in ways you've never been abler and she is doing things with him or for him she has never performed with you at some point it should be at least a little bit humbling to say the least without being degrading.
I am man enough to admit I'm not the best racquetball player in the world even though I am decent at it and the same can be said for my performance in the bedroom. I know I am decent at making love to my wife but I also know she has a thing for well hung black men and I have no doubt the reason is because they are better lovers. It is humbling but I get it.

EDIT: My wife and I have talked about this very fact and it's not just conjecture on my part. When we first discussed all of this, I used almost the same analogy and I said to her I was not so insecure as to believe she would not be more aroused by the presence of a well hung black man in the bedroom or that he would not be better in bed with her.
My wife was not coy about it either, she plainly admitted she is more turned by the sight of a well endowed black man than me and succinctly stated being in bed with a black man would be much more thrilling.
I'm okay with being her generic white husband because I know she will find her way home at the end of the night.

Last edited:
I would like to be lightly humiliated as it would turn me on and get me hard.

For me it would involve sincerity on my wife's part. I've seen the over-the-top stuff "professionals" do that if my wife uttered it would have zero effect, in fact I'd be turned off. However if she felt some emotion come over her that compelled her to mention something about a black man and myself in the same breath during a "date" I would be very receptive. Whether it be about his physique or how he made her feel in comparison to me I'd enjoy the moment because it was something real.

Not humiliation. I get off more from watching the woman get turned on or satisfied. Something about the attraction that overcomes them as they go for a giant dick. When I see their biology and craving take over, then that's when it gets hot. The contrast in color I think plays a part as well.

That would be me in a lot of ways. It's about my wife being attracted to black men that gets to me and the fact she can give in to her "instinctive" desires with them despite the fact she is my wife. Her physical and emotional response in the presence of a well endowed black man is something I cannot wait to witness.

My wife Susana absolutely loves fucking with our black friend Axel, but she doesn't humiliate me. Despite it, I have had two experience that may be considerated under some points of view into humiliation terms.
The first was the last year, during our second encounter with Axel at home.
We had been having sex during all Friday night. Early in the saturday morning, I asked Axel to fuck Susie in standing doggy, because she loves this position but I'm not very good with it. I have fucked Susie four or five times in four legs doggy over the bed, but just once could make her cum. I don't know why but I can't give her a good friction in her clit area in doggy. So we have sex in missionary and amazon and I make her cum easily.
Susie and Axel fucked in standing doggy. She bent her body in half and placed her hands against the clothier's door. Axel made her cum at least 3 times during the fuck before he reached his orgasm.
When they had finished, Axel went over the bed to rest and Susie came to me. I was sat over a futon taking some pics with my cell phone. Susie raised one of her legs, placing her bare sole over my face. I thought she wished me to lick her foot, but she kicked me softly off from the futon and I fell down over the floor. Then she sat over my face putting her pussy near my mouth. An sperm drop fell dowm over my lips. She wished I clean her pussy up.
The way she pulled me dowm to the floor was a little humiliating, but I really enjoyed it.

The second time was recentry, but it has its roots in an old experience.
When Susie and me were fiances, a female friend from us, wished us to watch her house due she was going on holidays.
We used to go at her house everyday, to feed her dog and clean the swimming pool.
One afternoon we were having a bath into the swimming pool. We were alone and I was turned on, so I asked her to have sex right there. She refused to do it because she said some neighbors could hear us, due the walls around the garden were a little low. I insisted but it was in vain. She refused to do it. Of course we had sex later in a room. It was more than ten years ago.
Recently, Susie, Axel and me went to a club near our house to spend the day in its warm's water swimming pool. We are on winter here and that day, the temperature was 20º, so there were not so many people into the swimming pool, despite the water was comfortable.
When the other people went out from the swimming pool, I begged them to have sex right there. She asked me to stay beside them to simulate nothing was happening, but the other people were not near us.
It was going to be one of the most exciting experiences in all my life.
Axel took down his swinsuit, Susie held his cock with her hands and gave it a massage until Axel's cock turned hard. Then they swam until one of the edges from the pool and Susie placed her back on the wall. Susie put her arms around his neck, and they began to kiss each other, while Axel crubbed and pressed his gands over her vaginal lips, searching for her hole. Axel finally put his beautiful black cock inside my wife's pussy and it slid until the bottom of her pussy without any kind of difficulties.
They began to fuck standig, face to face and she wrapped her long and beauty legs aroun his waist. Axel held her buttoks and kept Susie lifted during all the fuck. Of course the water diminished her weight, helping him a lot to held Susie up all the time, but they had already fucked standing in that way, when they were fiances, and Axel had been able to do it. Despite he's thin and a little shorter than her, Axel is strong too and Susie loves it.
The fuck was short. Axel cummed first and Susie had a soundless orgasm because she didn't wish anybody could hear them.
When they finished Susie went out from the swimming pool to rest, over a deck chair. I went beside her to make her a lot of questions.
She refused to have sex in the swimming pool with me in the past, but she agreed to be fucked by Axel that day. She told me it was due she was stressed, thinking the neighbors could hear us that time and this time she felt more comfortable, because nobody was there, and she knew Axel made her cum easily.
That night Susie and me had sex and it was amazing. I turned on like crazy, just thinking about their great fuck in the water. But I felt even more excited thinking she refused to have sex with me, in similar conditions, while she agreed to do it with Axel.
Well, that day I damaged my cell phone taking pics of them.

The first humiliation

View attachment 286972 View attachment 286974 View attachment 286976

The second humiliation

View attachment 286984
I love sucking toes and worshiping feet to great story

Back