White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
I had posted this elsewhere on this site, which seems to fit the bill of humiliation:

One of the more exciting aspects of the evening was the black guy parading my wife for all to see.

She and I arrived as a couple and he arrived shortly after... something like ten minutes afterwards, or so.

It was clear that we were a couple, combined with her pretty wedding ring on her finger. I made it a point to tell the server that, "My wife will have..."

He arrived and started taking over.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To this day, I still masturbate to the bar scene quite frequently.

I'm not sure whether wife or bull are trying to humiliate me. I don't jerk off until I get freed from my cock cage and that is after the bull finished and left. I get excited by seeing my wife with a man of a contrasting color, doing the things she only used to do with me, and how she gets all aroused and out of control with him.

There is a widespread assumption that men who are turned on by bring humiliated are somehow weak or pathetic. It is a game for the most emotionally secure and these guys are usually assertive in their everyday lives.

There is a widespread assumption that men who are turned on by bring humiliated are somehow weak or pathetic. It is a game for the most emotionally secure and these guys are usually assertive in their everyday lives.

Very true... at least in my case, anyway.

My employment requires me to be assertive, but when it comes to this lifestyle - I'm a whole new man!

I wouldn't say that I'm into the "all-out" humiliation thing, but watching another man take your wife, is certainly an aspect of it.

Thanks for your post!

I agree with Subby. It's a game for me too. Everyday life finds me doing life things and no one has any idea I enjoy humiliation in role play. Since I have long ago given up the why of it all, it's just one way I find a level of satisfaction internally. Even when in the role, the words that can be said and used, the actions used to help me fulfill my needs being humiliated do NOT change who I am. I am part of a special "play", with an unwritten script as guidance that works for all involved. And when it's over, I am no less of a man, friend or lover. I am still strong, capable and stable. That's a hard message to get understood sometimes...that it's truly OK to say and do those things and that I will be perfectly fine on the other side.

I remember when a lover asked me to be rough with her, say mean things and to even slap her at times (yes, I can switch). It really took some soul searching and development of an understanding that it truly was something she wanted...and needed for her sexual satisfaction. And when I saw she was so very happy and satisfied on the other side, I understood, a light bulb moment if you will. I felt like I had an understanding that someone who studies psychology for years would have.

I agree with Subby. It's a game for me too. Everyday life finds me doing life things and no one has any idea I enjoy humiliation in role play. Since I have long ago given up the why of it all, it's just one way I find a level of satisfaction internally. Even when in the role, the words that can be said and used, the actions used to help me fulfill my needs being humiliated do NOT change who I am. I am part of a special "play", with an unwritten script as guidance that works for all involved. And when it's over, I am no less of a man, friend or lover. I am still strong, capable and stable. That's a hard message to get understood sometimes...that it's truly OK to say and do those things and that I will be perfectly fine on the other side.

I remember when a lover asked me to be rough with her, say mean things and to even slap her at times (yes, I can switch). It really took some soul searching and development of an understanding that it truly was something she wanted...and needed for her sexual satisfaction. And when I saw she was so very happy and satisfied on the other side, I understood, a light bulb moment if you will. I felt like I had an understanding that someone who studies psychology for years would have.

Interesting take.

Something you brought up: The being rough.

I've never been able to be rough with my partner (due to my own lack of desire) which is maybe why I enjoy the lifestyle so much.

I'm no longer married now, but my wife liked a bit of rough play.

Watching black men 'gently' rough up my wife was quite a huge turn-on for me.

16C479C.gif
She is so lucky to be used like that. I wish that were me. I love when my Black master calls me when he feels like giving me a powerful fucking. Its so satisfying to feel his strength while he fills me with his cock, and then fills me with his cum.

I'm not sure whether wife or bull are trying to humiliate me. I don't jerk off until I get freed from my cock cage and that is after the bull finished and left. I get excited by seeing my wife with a man of a contrasting color, doing the things she only used to do with me, and how she gets all aroused and out of control with him.
Maybe you're insensitive to the situation or in complete denial. Have you considered either of these? Being caged while your wife gets pounded by another male is a clear sign that you're excluded and ranked lower than the bull at least.

Humiliation such a complex and sharp emotion. I enjoy it, at times a friend of mine will stop over and awaken me with her very naughty self. Sometimes I clean and get told what was in there prior to my tounge. Other times, just the scent of sex about her. Her hubby dosen't play but he knows..

Maybe you're insensitive to the situation or in complete denial. Have you considered either of these? Being caged while your wife gets pounded by another male is a clear sign that you're excluded and ranked lower than the bull at least.
Maybe it's my own fault. I'm unable to participate more actively in their meets, as she is been asking me to.

Tonight, she's meeting her previous bull alone. I don't like him because of some frictions I was having with him. He's a dominant type. But so far they did not check in the hotel I booked for them. Instead, she sent me a pic from a black club where they have met and have been dancing like an hour ago.

The wife gets off on being sexually degraded and used as a cum-slut by many men. It's the GB more than the BBC. And it's hot to share her, to order her to service men just because they're hard and hornyView attachment 1817720
For me - I love how much pleasure she gets. It's not about the humiliation for me. It's about the utter sexual empowerment for her. Seeing her that lustful is a huge turn on.

Tonight, she's meeting her previous bull alone. I don't like him because of some frictions I was having with him. He's a dominant type. But so far they did not check in the hotel I booked for them. Instead, she sent me a pic from a black club where they have met and have been dancing like an hour ago.
She is chatting to 2 guys at the club!

Back