White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
We didn't start out thinking about the humiliation aspect of it all it was a matter of a age gap me in my 60's her in her early 40's her first bull was a nice guy in his 50's and did a great job he always told me how hot she was and how good she was I felt embarrassed then it all started getting to me and I wanted her to stop and she moved out I loved her more then anything and we got back together 3 1/2 months later by then she was sleeping with several black guys from in there 20's to 50's I take a lot of ******* off of them now and it is just life but our love is far deeper then ever and we get along great but when the bulls show up it is all about her and them now and it is fine it works for us.

My girl makes me wear panties and makes fun of my dick and calls me fag. Lol i find it extremely humiliating. Not sure how I would handle it with another guy there.

I enjoy painting her nails and putting lotion on her and helping her with her makeup. I enjoy serving her even though its humiliating.

It is a big step when another man is with your own wife it is totally different then the fantasies. I had a lot of second thoughts and we had several arguments and she left me for the 3 1/2 months till I convinced her to come back home.

I knew early on in our relationship that I would be a cuckold, but I never would have guessed how far that would take me. Started as a microdicked straight sub male who got off on watching my then gf fuck other guys, eventually got made to suck dick, wear panties and eventually fully crossdress. Now I crossdress as much as I can and date black men, but still serve as my wife's cuck whenever she wants. I'd had sex with 2 women in my life until I was 30, now I get fucked by BBC at leaast 4 times a week.
Quite a switch

It was a big adjustment to our life but to be honest now it is actualy better we never get in fights about anything she is so much easier to live with now too

Any white man who gets off on humiliation from either his wife or another man is not a man. You can not consider yourself a real man if you let others humiliate you. There is no place in the homosapiens species for people that enjoy being humiliated. Lets face it, we are all on the earth to do one thing and that is procreate and further the species. What woman would want to procreate with any man who does not have pride in himself? This is what is wrong with men these days; they never learned to take ownership in themselves and therefore they let other people tell them what they like and dislike. My generation has a word for this.... wimI have

I have to disagree with you there. I am very much a "man" however I love to be physically and mentally abused by a beautiful woman. It is what get's me off. I am in charge all the time in my daily life. I need to not be in charge and that is one reason I like to be dominated and why I am a masochist. You are entitled to your opinion but I believe that today there is so much opinion that isn't based on any knowledge or research. When did people start forming opinions merely to make themselves feel better? When did we become so judgemental and yet base our judgements on nothing other than ego?
You said, "what woman would want to procreate with any man who does not take pride in himself"? You assume that a wimp in bed doesn't take pride in himself? That is just not correct. I have lived with six women who loved dominating me and there was no doubt in their minds that I am a man. If I were not a man, there would be no point in dominating me from their perspective. Some women like to take charge and many do not even know it until you allow them to do so. Being a man is more than drinking beer, watching football and cussing up a storm my friend. It means delving into a person from the inside out and learning about who you are with them and who they are with you. Preconceived notions about what a "man" is just don't really work unless you live in a one dimensional "reality". Your comfort level is very narrow apparently and your awareness is lacking. Open eyes, turn on ears. There are as many tastes in this world as there are people. None of it is "right or wrong".

Last edited:
I love the humiliation,and just look at my poor little cock.I love to hear what you black studs think of my dicklet.Be entirely honest.View attachment 91285
Wow! That is incredibly small! I mean, that is a clit. Holy cow! Pardon me for asking but is that even capable of intercourse? I can't see how you could please a woman with that at all. It must be so humiliating to take down your pants when you have nothing between your legs.

I have to disagree with you there. I am very much a "man" however I love to be physically and mentally abused by a beautiful woman. It is what get's me off. I am in charge all the time in my daily life. I need to not be in charge and that is one reason I like to be dominated and why I am a masochist. You are entitled to your opinion but I believe that today there is so much opinion that isn't based on any knowledge or research. When did people start forming opinions merely to make themselves feel better? When did we become so judgemental and yet base our judgements on nothing other than ego?
You said, "what woman would want to procreate with any man who does not take pride in himself"? You assume that a wimp in bed doesn't take pride in himself? That is just not correct. I have lived with six women who loved dominating me and there was no doubt in their minds that I am a man. If I were not a man, there would be no point in dominating me from their perspective. Some women like to take charge and many do not even know it until you allow them to do so. Being a man is more than drinking beer, watching football and cussing up a storm my friend. It means delving into a person from the inside out and learning about who you are with them and who they are with you. Preconceived notions about what a "man" is just don't really work unless you live in a one dimensional "reality". Your comfort level is very narrow apparently and your awareness is lacking. Open eyes, turn on ears. There are as many tastes in this world as there are people. None of it is "right or wrong".
Each to their own, however if those women love dominating you so much then why have you been with 6 different women. They must have saw something they did not like or gotten tired of dominating you to be able to move on. Where are your facts? All I see is opions, not facts listed here.

So take this with a grain of salt as it is a woman's perspective, but my cuck and I communicate amazingly well and so in essence sharing it from our perspective. Everyone has his or her own opinion and I respect that and whatever works for people is great. What works for us, is a lot of humiliation and it has evolved. Originally, it was difficult for me to see, experience or participate as I was unsure if there was going to be subsequent backlash. The reality is that it is a mindset and for my cuck a real transformation to a deep submissive state. And for me, it is incredibly hot and cannot imagine playing in this type of setting without it. I don't know all the women in the world, but the ones I know and how it works with me is that my enjoyment, excitement and orgasms all come from a combination of emotional, psychological and physical aspects. Humiliation in the Bull, hotwife and cuckold setting is a must for me as it allows my mind to race, allows me to be creative, allows me to really see the alpha come out in my Bull and seeing him emasculate my man makes my juices flow, and I know that my cuck is enjoying himself immensely. So for me it takes a special Bull that enjoys this play as well and enjoys the connection of all three individuals.

After this type of play, I don't think less of my cuck as a man. He is incredible and the two of us can have amazing and loving orgasms together, but it just comes in a different form versus the rawness of our Bull sessions:) To say that someone is not a man because they embrace this aspect seems silly and there is likely something else there. My man was never bullied and on the contrary was Mr. Perfect with sports, school and life in general so enabling a forum for him to transform into a place that I know he is comfortable (submissive state with a lot of humiliation), and me to get stretched and filled while oftentimes physically and verbally adding to his torment is just plain fucking hot:) Again, just my perspective as a hotwife:)
oh, wow! Perfectly said!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not getting it. The reason my man is not writing this is that he is an incredibly successful and very busy individual on the business and family front. He he reads what I send him and he is involved in every aspect of my being. If he asked me to leave this lifestyle I would do so in one minute as what is important to me is what we have from a vanilla and loving perspective. What makes him more amazing is that he embraces this lifestyle and I cannot articulate all the fantasies that he shares with me, but our engagement in this lifestyle is equally, if not more, him. What gets him off - let me put it this way - we can make love and he can last forever and feels wonderful inside me - when we engage in play with our Bull, he cums in less than a minute and his cock is harder and bigger. So even if we did not communicate, I would know that he is enjoying himself immensely, but the fact we communicate well, I don't have to think about this. Our communication is not just before or after engagement either. We know each other and a simple glance or look tells me what is going on. We play infrequently as this is a "cherry" not a must in our lifestyle and we are both reeling when we do. I can assure you that he is much more manly and masculine than you. I am sorry that you were bullied when you were younger and have not been able to psychologically get past this. Deal with it, move forward and enjoy your life as we do:)
love your words...................

Back