White marriages that end in divorce

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
Just a thought but I’ve had a lot of friends marriages end in divorce and when i talk to the guys, its usually from them because somewhat quickly into the marriage the sex just started being less and less to non existent. I know now, my wife has converted 5 friends and working on two more, to trying and then getting hooked on BBC, 2 married, 2 divorced and one a widower….the other two are divorced she’s working on and one is friend Of ours *******…anyway that’s a different story.

I’m 100% convinced just from talking to the 4 older women that fuck BBC usually at my house in my bedroom, that cock size is a big part of it. All i hear them talk about is the sorry sex they had or have in their marriages and then I watch them fuck these black guys hung like a large farm ******* and they go nuts for the cock, like obsessed and don’t want the fucking to end. I know a few of the women told my wife their husbands had very small penises. I think most women really enjoy sex but hell, if you get fucked and just barely feel it and you rarely get off and only do that orally, then you experience a man with a big, thick, long veiny rock hard cock that fucks you senseless for hours and makes damn sure you get yours and then some, how could that not be super addictive. If i was a woman, love is love but damn, if I had to have sex all the time and just never got mine, I’d be pissed and eventually cut them off too.

one of my wife’s closest friends, who is married says BBC has saved her marriage. She cheats, her husband doesn’t know when she’s over visiting my wife, they are usually fucking black guys but she says her and the husband haven’t had sex in months on end because of health issues, he’s overweight plus she says he can’t get hard.…..but she has needs and he won’t at least help her with a vibrator to be A part of it or go down on her to get her off, he just rolls over every night and goes to sleep. She was so frustrated, she was going to leave him until my wife talked her in to trying BBC at our house for her relief and to save her sanity.

The two divorcees, they are pissed at white men in general and they don’t say anything to me but they do tell my wife sex was great early in the marriage as the then husbands would go down and lick and get them off, like my wife they rarely if ever came with penetration. Over a few years, they said the husbands got lazy and only wanted to spit on their dicks or pussy, slide it in, fuck for 1-2 minutes and cum, they tell my wife it was super frustrating. One of them actually introduced my wife to the hitachi magic wand years back, this girl went through them like 1 a month wearing them out but she said battery toys only go so far, at some point you need the human touch.

I wonder how many white marriages might actually be saved if more black men were fucking white married pussies, with or without the husbands knowledge. Our friend who is doing this now, swears it’s saved her marriage….she loves her husband to the moon and back, she just like my wife, loves sex and wasn’t getting it. Could you imagine as a male, night after night, having your dick stroked, sucked, fucked but everything coming to an end right before you came and then you had to just lay there and try to go to sleep night after night?

Just a thought but I’ve had a lot of friends marriages end in divorce and when i talk to the guys, its usually from them because somewhat quickly into the marriage the sex just started being less and less to non existent. I know now, my wife has converted 5 friends and working on two more, to trying and then getting hooked on BBC, 2 married, 2 divorced and one a widower….the other two are divorced she’s working on and one is friend Of ours *******…anyway that’s a different story.

I’m 100% convinced just from talking to the 4 older women that fuck BBC usually at my house in my bedroom, that cock size is a big part of it. All i hear them talk about is the sorry sex they had or have in their marriages and then I watch them fuck these black guys hung like a large farm ******* and they go nuts for the cock, like obsessed and don’t want the fucking to end. I know a few of the women told my wife their husbands had very small penises. I think most women really enjoy sex but hell, if you get fucked and just barely feel it and you rarely get off and only do that orally, then you experience a man with a big, thick, long veiny rock hard cock that fucks you senseless for hours and makes damn sure you get yours and then some, how could that not be super addictive. If i was a woman, love is love but damn, if I had to have sex all the time and just never got mine, I’d be pissed and eventually cut them off too.

one of my wife’s closest friends, who is married says BBC has saved her marriage. She cheats, her husband doesn’t know when she’s over visiting my wife, they are usually fucking black guys but she says her and the husband haven’t had sex in months on end because of health issues, he’s overweight plus she says he can’t get hard.…..but she has needs and he won’t at least help her with a vibrator to be A part of it or go down on her to get her off, he just rolls over every night and goes to *******. She was so frustrated, she was going to leave him until my wife talked her in to trying BBC at our house for her relief and to save her sanity.

The two divorcees, they are pissed at white men in general and they don’t say anything to me but they do tell my wife sex was great early in the marriage as the then husbands would go down and lick and get them off, like my wife they rarely if ever came with penetration. Over a few years, they said the husbands got lazy and only wanted to spit on their dicks or pussy, slide it in, fuck for 1-2 minutes and cum, they tell my wife it was super frustrating. One of them actually introduced my wife to the hitachi magic wand years back, this girl went through them like 1 a month wearing them out but she said battery toys only go so far, at some point you need the human touch.

I wonder how many white marriages might actually be saved if more black men were fucking white married pussies, with or without the husbands knowledge. Our friend who is doing this now, swears it’s saved her marriage….she loves her husband to the moon and back, she just like my wife, loves sex and wasn’t getting it. Could you imagine as a male, night after night, having your dick stroked, sucked, fucked but everything coming to an end right before you came and then you had to just lay there and try to go to ******* night after night?
Pleas pm me!

I live a fortunate and very lucky life and don’t take a single day for granted….sexually, i live in my fantasy world as it’s our lifestyle, not just being chucked a few times a year, it’s a few times a week!….and I love it, wants more and keep pushing boundaries and she keeps giving me all i crave!

I’m a lucky, lucky, MF’r!

one of my wife’s closest friends, who is married says BBC has saved her marriage. She cheats, her husband doesn’t know when she’s over visiting my wife, they are usually fucking black guys but she says her and the husband haven’t had sex in months on end because of health issues, he’s overweight plus she says he can’t get hard.…..but she has needs and he won’t at least help her with a vibrator to be A part of it or go down on her to get her off, he just rolls over every night and goes to *******. She was so frustrated, she was going to leave him until my wife talked her in to trying BBC at our house for her relief and to save her sanity.

I wonder how many white marriages might actually be saved if more black men were fucking white married pussies, with or without the husbands knowledge. Our friend who is doing this now, swears it’s saved her marriage….she loves her husband to the moon and back, she just like my wife, loves sex and wasn’t getting it. Could you imagine as a male, night after night, having your dick stroked, sucked, fucked but everything coming to an end right before you came and then you had to just lay there and try to go to ******* night after night?
Yes. Sometimes not that far .

BBC is a great marital cure for relationships. Very therapeutic for the woman's mind and body.

Could not agree more, thanks for posting. I have felt this frustration from my wife and came to realized I was inadequate. She remains faithful despite my interest in her taking a lover. I remain hopeful one day the right guy will change her mind. Or perhaps one of her girlfriends!

Hey man, that was an accurate post. I have a different perspective, but relevant!

I've been a BBC Bull for a few hotwife couples over the years. This BBC-hotwife space works both ways! I was in a sexless marriage like you described but my wife was black. I understand most of her girls also are in sexless marriages. It's crazy, but many black wives married for many years also desire sex significantly less, obviously for different reasons, but it happens. Most of my boys (all black dudes) are in virtually sexless marriages as well. We're all at least 9" handsome, fit and athletic Alpha men. I know because we're been on trips where we've met a few thirsty ladies in need of "BBC Attention". We've fucked them together or passed them around over the period of the trip.

So back to my point, evidently, kryptonite forms between some married couples over some period of their marriage that causes the woman or man to stop wanting sex from their partner. I've seen some studies on this. The general idea is that it happens and frustrations causes them to take action. Those of us who won't stand for abstinence and don't want a divorce, make a way out of "no way, not tonight dear"! LOL! When our wives are to tired or have a "headache", we just text our local "head doctor" & hook up. The best scenario is a horny white hotwife who is always eager to get some good BBC. Recently, I have noticed that the Latina mamis are jumping onboard fast!

Regardless, the wife will pretty much rearrange her schedule to get on the Big Black Cock carousel because she values her pleasure and knows that she'll always get her toes curled when with her BBC Bull. In my case, when I arrive, the husband would always open the door and say, "She's ready for you"! Then he'd disappear most of the time and later return to watch the finale & eat her pie after I was done. Often, she'd text me asking what I wanted to see her in and he'd even buy her special lingerie for our time together. It was a lot of fun! I know my BBC brothas have similar stories!

I have been told server times that after I started visiting a couple, their sex life got better. This is because the husband would talk to the wife about the last time I was there and that would get her super horny. He knew that meant he was getting some attention that night! It got to the point where it was like every Wednesday, I'd swing by for a few hours to handle business. At this point, it didn't matter that my wife was asexual. I kow a lot of the fellas completely understand my point.

To sum it up, this BBC-hotwife lifestyle is a win for all involved!

Hey man, that was an accurate post. I have a different perspective, but relevant!

I've been a BBC Bull for a few hotwife couples over the years. This BBC-hotwife space works both ways! I was in a sexless marriage like you described but my wife was black. I understand most of her girls also are in sexless marriages. It's crazy, but many black wives married for many years also desire sex significantly less, obviously for different reasons, but it happens. Most of my boys (all black dudes) are in virtually sexless marriages as well. We're all at least 9" handsome, fit and athletic Alpha men. I know because we're been on trips where we've met a few thirsty ladies in need of "BBC Attention". We've fucked them together or passed them around over the period of the trip.

So back to my point, evidently, kryptonite forms between some married couples over some period of their marriage that causes the woman or man to stop wanting sex from their partner. I've seen some studies on this. The general idea is that it happens and frustrations causes them to take action. Those of us who won't stand for abstinence and don't want a divorce, make a way out of "no way, not tonight dear"! LOL! When our wives are to tired or have a "headache", we just text our local "head doctor" & hook up. The best scenario is a horny white hotwife who is always eager to get some good BBC. Recently, I have noticed that the Latina mamis are jumping onboard fast!

Regardless, the wife will pretty much rearrange her schedule to get on the Big Black Cock carousel because she values her pleasure and knows that she'll always get her toes curled when with her BBC Bull. In my case, when I arrive, the husband would always open the door and say, "She's ready for you"! Then he'd disappear most of the time and later return to watch the finale & eat her pie after I was done. Often, she'd text me asking what I wanted to see her in and he'd even buy her special lingerie for our time together. It was a lot of fun! I know my BBC brothas have similar stories!

I have been told server times that after I started visiting a couple, their sex life got better. This is because the husband would talk to the wife about the last time I was there and that would get her super horny. He knew that meant he was getting some attention that night! It got to the point where it was like every Wednesday, I'd swing by for a few hours to handle business. At this point, it didn't matter that my wife was asexual. I kow a lot of the fellas completely understand my point.

one of my wife’s regulars is married, black wife, she knows he fucks my wife and has met us both…she is perfectly fine with it so long as he keeps it at just sex. She doesn’t want it as much as he does but understands his needs and let’s him play although she likes to know who he plays with and to make sure it’s “safe” so she has seen our check up tests and he gets tested regularly too. She is happy with him playing with my wife as she knows we are in a happy marriage and my wife isn’t looking to steal her man and cause drama. He has been fucking my wife in this arrangement for 11 years…..we even go out to dinner with them both at times just for friendship, nothing happens these nights other than our socially having a nice dinner and making good conversation….sex isn’t even usually brought up.

it works

Sex is a very important part of marriage. Period. When you 1st get together sex is very Important and ur chasing it all the time and then you get married and you get lazy and you get comfortable. That’s what it is. (Black, white, yellow, red, purple) You get comfortable with a certain person and you stop putting in the work. It happens, it’s not good. Men tend to do it more than women do but that’s every race. You can’t tell me the same thing doesn’t happen in a black/black marriage. However, marriage is forever, or at least it’s supposed to be. You don’t say vows and then break them after a while because the sex isn’t good. You attempt to fix it, you TALK to each other and try to work it out as a TEAM. If your unhappy in your sex life then be a big enough person to address it and solve the situation with your life partner.
Im just so happy that I married someone who takes their wedding vows a lot more seriously than what some good sex is to her
Sorry, but I see these posts where ur congratulating women for cheating on their husbands and sneaking around behind his back. There IS NO need for that if you married a decent person. Shame on you for doing it and shame on you for encouraging others to do it. Misery loves company I suppose

and btw, this comes from someone who has watched his wife have amazing sex with a well hung black man. Her excitement level is up because it’s someone new. There’s a level of naughtiness and taboo because she’s being a “bad girl” and giving in to her desires. She feels slightly guilty because he’s bigger than me and I can see what that is doing for her and I can’t duplicate that size. But it’s something we do together, and yes, our sex life is MUCH better because of it and especially right after it because I see how much attention he paid to her and how much she enjoyed it and it reminds me to keep my eyes on the prize and remember how lucky I am to have her.

communication. More should try it

Last edited:
I have talked to one of my wife's bull, asking him many questions. "Trey" told me that he not only fucked, but has impregnated 2 of his high school teachers, his mom's best friend and their landlady. 3 of the 4 are/were married.

I think it is safe to say these women were old enough to know better. But I am not judging them negatively. "Pregnancy Risk" can be very erotic and sensual. I understand some of the women were older. Probably not on birth control because of infrequent sex coupled with an older husband.
In the heat of the moment, they didn't consider just how potent their young teen stud's sperm is. Also, when Trey does an "extended" (aka multi-rounds with same lady), he's depositing more "nut" inside them in one tryst than hubby does in several months.

It doesn't even matter if they were ovulating. My wife's OBGyn told her that her tubes were packed full of semen. It sits there waiting to pounce on
the innocent, unsuspecting egg as it's released from the ovary. A week later, Christine's breasts, nipples and areolas' were tender and sore.
The youth's seed had planted itself nicely in my wife's secret garden. Nature, once again "does it's thang".

Human beings are nonmonogamous naturally, but because of society/religion, people get horshoed into monogamy. This has been a disaster. But people are finding ways to get around it, hotwifing, porn, swinging, stip clubs, etc. The people in the LS are just honest about it. I have seen it in my marriage and my bro's marriage. People got bored of the same pussy/dick. Sometimes wives/husbands give up and just get lazy ...

Couldn't agree more!

Back